Help Need New Games :D

xiFiend

I there's a dlc of a young Nier but from what I heard the dlc has a trade off. It makes the game harder. I still have to do level 99 but it's just too sad to play it even not reaching the prince's wedding ceremony.

No, the DLC does not make the game harder. At least not that I know. The DLC is really hard, though. It gives lots of money, helps level up, and gives lots of mats. and it's pretty enjoyable as well.. with, get ready to be shocked, amazing music. (That was sarcasm. I know you were expecting great music ;) )

No, the DLC does not make the game harder. At least not that I know. The DLC is really hard, though. It gives lots of money, helps level up, and gives lots of mats. and it's pretty enjoyable as well.. with, get ready to be shocked, amazing music. (That was sarcasm. I know you were expecting great music ;) )

I downloaded the OST. the songs are great :)xD If this game had a collector's edition, I'd buy it xD

Edited by NightWing127

Really hard to recommend anything since nearly all of your games are roughly below 10% completion makes it hard to know whether you enjoy them or not for reference.

Ignoring that though I'd say look into:

• BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
  • BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
  • Tales of Graces f
  • Sonic Generations
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3