10000 kills

phoenix_shade

Just popped this trophy this morning after roughly 12hrs of grinding at Grotto.

I kept track of my progress based on this youtube comment:

"If anyone else is like me and is farming after finishing the game in Gizamalukes grotto I worked it out using Gil that if you kill 10,000 enemies in the grotto you should have roughly 1,940,000 more Gil than what you started with as (again roughly) each enemy gives about 194g per death. So before starting log whatever Gil u might have and aim to increase it in the grotto by between 1.8m and 2m. Hope it helps this is a bitch of a trophy"

So based on that I started my grind with 220,000 gil and by the time the trophy popped for me (11.5hrs later) I ended with 1,560,000 gil an increase of 1.3 million gil. Also Zidane's level only increased by 1 from 79-80 after that whole grind lol.

I also went to my setting and turned Skip Battle Camera to ON.

Finished this grind using remote play with my phone/portal while watching tv or listening to podcasts.

Edited by DHAMI87

• 1 month later...

I'm using autohotkey for this. It works with the latest Playstation Remote Play on PS5 and the latest autohotkey.

Here's the script:

Esc::ExitApp ;
4:: reload ;

8::
Loop
{
 Send {Enter down}  ; Press down the Enter key.
 DllCall("Sleep", "Uint", 100)
 Send {Enter up}  ; Release Enter key.
 Sleep, 500
}
return

Right click -> run the script with autohotkey, then press 8 to start and Esc when you want to stop the script. This script presses the Enter key until you stop it. So it only works on Disc 2 during the escape sequence with Marcus and Steiner. Once you reach that point, just keep your console running, enable all combat boosters, and wait. Pressing R2 in combat means the group auto targets enemies, shortening the time it takes further.

Edited by viech54