Glitchy trophies

MMDE

On 8/27/2021 at 0:56 AM, MMDE said:

Yeah, but I will do it when I got the time for it. I will try to restart save, then go into that one place where I spam deaths, should get me like 10k deaths in 1 hour or so, might wait to 1 hour 10 minutes. I will do it the dupe way I did the previous time when the 5k popped. If it works, yay, then we got a fix for that. I just go afk anyway, not much of a hero then. 1f602.png

I can try now... started with being on the wrong user, lulz, and forgot to delete save, but doing now. :) 

How'd it go in the end?

On 8/31/2021 at 7:15 AM, Jammer_Key said:

How'd it go in the end?

I've not unlocked the 10k yet on that other account. I've it unlocked on my main. I never did figure out anything specific, but I was able to pop the 5k trophy.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Coming back to this years later.

What was initially an attempt at doing as others did (i.e. came back after a while, and tried again, which I did anyway and no luck of course) turned in a genuine oversight.

Does anybody know if the NA or JP version are in the same state or if the deaths trophies pop better there?

That's the part of me wishing that these trophies could be earned in another region and the stack duplicated therehence.