A few tips for Veteran

DrBloodmoney

I'd just like to take a brief moment to thank the Good Doctor here! These tips were invaluable, as I found myself struggling on Veteran as well... Well, struggling with Architect I should specify ? But I lit that sumbitch up last night after a week+ of attempts! Now it's just a quick jaunt through some feats and we're platinum status ?

I really think the dash forward, run backwards, rinse and repeat is absolutely CRUCIAL for success on the bullet hell sections. I was almost able to flawless Nemesis using this very method! 

And also... ROCKET LAUNCHER FTW!!!!! I literally wouldn't even bother with anything else, as this seemed to work best for me. Anyway, cheers and thanks again Doc!

Edited by Joe Dubz
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

I'd just like to take a brief moment to thank the Good Doctor here! These tips were invaluable, as I found myself struggling on Veteran as well... Well, struggling with Architect I should specify ? But I lit that sumbitch up last night after a week+ of attempts! Now it's just a quick jaunt through some feats and we're platinum status ?

I really think the dash forward, run backwards, rinse and repeat is absolutely CRUCIAL for success on the bullet hell sections. I was almost able to flawless Nemesis using this very method! 

And also... ROCKET LAUNCHER FTW!!!!! I literally wouldn't even bother with anything else, as this seemed to work best for me. Anyway, cheers and thanks again Doc!

Man - I had forgotten I made this topic - but glad I could help! ?

• Like 1