How do I get the Online to work?

DaRetroOne

I'm trying to get the trophies M.C., Face to Face, and Till Death Do Us Part and for some reason the online isn't working properly. I can download songs from GHMix and see that my friends are online in-game but when i go to search ( at the same time as my friends ) or invite them, the game gives us error messages. Is there any workarounds or tricks to get the online to work because I've seen people earn these trophies within the last week/month. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The online works just fine. Just did the online yesterday and got all online and band trophies. As for the error messages, I ran into same with Guitar Hero 5, I feel it is finnicky at random times. Quickplay and Competitive with 4 or less intsruments work, but there are issues with more than 4 instruments.

If issues remain, try getting a new disc. My local GameStop sells Band Hero for $0.89, so if you find em cheap like that you can try reconecting. 

Another case would be your account isnt compatible, I remember my old account couldnt connect to Skate 2 servers at all even back when it was still working, same with a friend. Tried on my current one and it works normally. If it is this, your best bet is to move on as the devs dont bother fixing it and their only workaround is trying a different user.

• 8 months later...