Takeover Assist - Does it disable trophies or anything?

Elvick_

So I started the game on PS Now ages ago, since it includes all the DLC which I don't have. And after the intro, it plops me into a menu with a "STAG Takeover Assist" to select a hood to takeover. When I pick one it says, "You currently own 0% of this hood. Taking over this hood will complete remaining activities, gang operations and purchase all properties. Are you sure?"

Does this affect trophies at all? I'd like to finally play the game. I'd just exit out and play, but it won't let me do anything other than pick from the list. Which I would assume means it wouldn't affect trophies, but I just want to be sure so I don't waste my time.

Haven't played the game in along time but If I remember right it's a upgrade you could get that lets you outright pick a hood to take over, so picking one with a lot of stuff you don't want to do was good. Also it doesn't affect trophies at all ?

Edit: On the steam forums it says you get the free one at the start if you have the DLC.

Edited by stupot00
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, stupot00 said:

Haven't played the game in along time but If I remember right it's a upgrade you could get that lets you outright pick a hood to take over, so picking one with a lot of stuff you don't want to do was good. Also it doesn't affect trophies at all 1f600.png

Edit: On the steam forums it says you get the free one at the start if you have the DLC.

Thanks, I'll just have to look at the stuff I don't want to do then :P