Problems with save file.

Sorry to ask this and I hope it's alright to ask this.

I've been searching up recently a certain problem I've been having with one of my save files on Akiba's trip, the thing is whenever I play after about 4 strips my game decides to freeze, has anyone else have this problem?

And if so have you been able to fix it?

Even when I go back and start over again with the same character and still does it, although when I've made a new character totally fine.

Although I'm kind of mad at it since the last few trophies I actually need I can get in my originally one. 

Sorry again for this question and again I hope it's alright to ask if not let me know and I can remove it asap, thanks.

22 minutes ago, UndeadBerserker7 said:

I've been searching up recently a certain problem I've been having with one of my save files on Akiba's trip, the thing is whenever I play after about 4 strips my game decides to freeze, has anyone else have this problem?

Even when I go back and start over again with the same character and still does it, although when I've made a new character totally fine.

Although I'm kind of mad at it since the last few trophies I actually need I can get in my originally one. 

Sorry again for this question and again I hope it's alright to ask if not let me know and I can remove it asap, thanks.

Although I don't have the answer to your question, I got the plat for the PS4 version, it is perfectly fine for you to ask something like this. This is exactly the type of thing the forums are for and don't hesitate if you have an issue with any game and can't find the answer through a quick Google search or in the forums themselves. The only thing is you should have posted this directly in the games forum but that is no big deal because a mod can move it for you. This is the Playstation Vita section and it is for more general discussions about the Vita.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, skateak said:

Although I don't have the answer to your question, I got the plat for the PS4 version, it is perfectly fine for you to ask something like this. This is exactly the type of thing the forums are for and don't hesitate if you have an issue with any game and can't find the answer through a quick Google search or in the forums themselves. The only thing is you should have posted this directly in the games forum but that is no big deal because a mod can move it for you. This is the Playstation Vita section and it is for more general discussions about the Vita.

Oh ok, thank you for letting me know all this info and the heads up I'll make sure to check more carefully :)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, UndeadBerserker7 said:

I had a similar problem with the VITA version aswell. Before you engage and strip clothes, you need to sell dupe clothing. IIRC, once it hits the 100+ marker, the game will crash if you succesfully strip clothes from the enemies.

Let me know if the above solution solves your problem with the game ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, K_Groove_NL said:

I had a similar problem with the VITA version aswell. Before you engage and strip clothes, you need to sell dupe clothing. IIRC, once it hits the 100+ marker, the game will crash if you succesfully strip clothes from the enemies.

Let me know if the above solution solves your problem with the game 1f60a.png

Ok I'll try that out I never thought of that thanks :)

2 hours ago, K_Groove_NL said:

Let me know if the above solution solves your problem with the game 1f60a.png

Ok so I did what you said and it works perfectly again, thanks for the help :) 

I wouldn't have thought of that, but I guess if you think about it games especially handheld ones can only hold so much.

32 minutes ago, UndeadBerserker7 said:

Ok I'll try that out I never thought of that thanks :)

Ok so I did what you said and it works perfectly again, thanks for the help :) 

I wouldn't have thought of that, but I guess if you think about it games especially handheld ones can only hold so much.

Awesome!

Yeah, I thought the same when I played the PS4. For some reason it doesn't crash, but I did take precaution with my item management to avoid unwanting bugs and such.

Have fun and good luck with your trophy hunt! ?

7aafff59ffceeac6a27993077c91adfcd85423ec