Whats going on with this game?

StoRmAreA

• 5 months later...

I'd like to know as well. Maybe is like Starwhal pre-patch, where some trophies must be gained in 1 session, so stuffs like shoot 500,000 bullets in 1 session sounds terrible, we could have some achievers but there are very few people on this version. I'm trying to get all 0.00% trophies with an alt account, i have a turbo so i can try to do some stuffs while sleeping. I will report here if i manage to unlock these trophies.

Good news. I got all those 0.00% trophies with my alt, without any kind of glitch. Maybe they used to be glitched, but there is a patch and everything works fine. This at least for the ps3 EU version.

Now i'm going for them with my main, they aren't hard but quite grinding, and the game freezes always after 2-3h.

You need 4 pads for the 25 1vs3 matches, but actually i think you can remap one pad for all 4 players, although this will make things much much longer.

1000 fights could be automated with a turbo as well as some shots for the 500,000 bullets shot, but due to the freeze issue you can't do this while sleeping.