See here for trophy tips

Hey there everyone :)

I did not know the game before playing the AA, but this doesn't matter as this title is rather self-explaining.

I reached 300k score when I killed the boss on the 4th planet (there is at least one more level after the planets).

You get 10k bonus for killing the first boss on a planet and 20k for the second.

I did set the time to 10 minutes per level, difficulty to level 1 , lives to 99, bonus to 20k and 40k.

You'll earn an extra 10k points for clearing the skateboard minigame while collecting all orbs (getting hit by the enemies is no problem).

I failed HS Mode @  53200 points and was able to upload my score.

Best success to you with the game!

Greetings from Germany :)

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
  • Like 2

You have two separate posts about different games with the exact same title (see below). Might make it difficult to track - they just look like duplicates on the Home and forum page of the site

Seems like you have some good advice on these games, have you considered making a guide? Seems like it would be a more effective format than this one you are rolling out

And this:

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Crispy_Oglop, 

Thank you for your feedback. 

I actually intended to post the tips just the way I did because from my point of view, the hints and tricks I briefly mention don't justify a full trophy guide. 

Additionally, I decided to rather save the guide-draft-checking people from having to review the things I write. 

Furthermore, my guess is that the users of this website would rather not encounter problems in terms of reading the correct post for the correct game, mainly because there's basically just that one tip-topic corresponding to a certain Arcade Archive (or other games I give tips on) . My idea is that people check the trophies for the game and find the tip-topic right away. 

If, by accident, I did not take your opinion into account completely, please let me know. 

Greetings from Germany! :)

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_