Daily Run Challenge (151728 points) | Standard-bearer Trophy

rubhen925

This is my daily run challenge that I did to see if I can unlock the Standard-bearer Trophy. The trophy requires you to get at least 150000 points during the run.

This Daily Run Challenge is for Dec 22. 2017, and it changes everyday, so yea.

For my first run I barely made it! Since the game is randomized each time, I can't really show a guide per say, but you can see what type of enemies there are and weapons you can use. The boss fights are kind of annoying as there is no health bar lol. Can't tell how close to death they are.... Oh well.

I advise to try and unlock more upgrades in the upgrades menu so you have much easier time going through the levels. The game does truly get a bit more manageable after you unlock most of the passive upgrades.

I used the Razor mod most of the way as it could hit enemies through walls and boxes, but there are other mods that you can choose as well. Later I ran into a mod that lit enemies on fire, so you never know what other mods you can find.

Good Luck to you all

Note: This game was given to me by Joakim of Skandivania Games to cover the game on the channel. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 22/12/2017 at 4:42 PM, rubhen925 said:

This is my daily run challenge that I did to see if I can unlock the Standard-bearer Trophy. The trophy requires you to get at least 150000 points during the run.

This Daily Run Challenge is for Dec 22. 2017, and it changes everyday, so yea.

For my first run I barely made it! Since the game is randomized each time, I can't really show a guide per say, but you can see what type of enemies there are and weapons you can use. The boss fights are kind of annoying as there is no health bar lol. Can't tell how close to death they are.... Oh well.

I advise to try and unlock more upgrades in the upgrades menu so you have much easier time going through the levels. The game does truly get a bit more manageable after you unlock most of the passive upgrades.

I used the Razor mod most of the way as it could hit enemies through walls and boxes, but there are other mods that you can choose as well. Later I ran into a mod that lit enemies on fire, so you never know what other mods you can find.

Good Luck to you all

Man, that was a close call! I think I'm starting to get a little better on this game, so I'll try to tacke this trophy soon. Thanks for the vid!