100% Platinum Walkthrough

IBadDriverI

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I did eveything on the super cool trophy its not popping? Any idea!! I did what you did in the video?

This is a three-part trophy that spans Act II. You must do the following:

• Play fetch with Clever-Byte three times.
  • In the tavern, when talking to Spunky Goal, say when you can: What do I have to do to get you to come with me? Rufus will sing a stupid song...twice.
  • When speaking with Crane in Bellevue, choose any of the poetry options (except for the platypus one).

1 hour ago, IBadDriverI said:

This is a three-part trophy that spans Act II. You must do the following:

• Play fetch with Clever-Byte three times.
  • In the tavern, when talking to Spunky Goal, say when you can: What do I have to do to get you to come with me? Rufus will sing a stupid song...twice.
  • When speaking with Crane in Bellevue, choose any of the poetry options (except for the platypus one).

Yeah, I followed the guide but on the guide it says do this 3 times ...I thought it was 3 times in the game I see this dog! lol Now I have to do this over agian SIGH and my pin up trophy was going great! Till I loading up a old save to get this super cool trophy .. Now thats messed up GRRRRRRRRR Worst experience for a point and click game EVER! And I played alot lol I hope the 3rd one is not this bad! 

Edited by Titanomachy_75

14 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Yeah, I followed the guide but on the guide it says do this 3 times ...I thought it was 3 times in the game I see this dog! lol Now I have to do this over agian SIGH and my pin up trophy was going great! Till I loading up a old save to get this super cool trophy .. Now thats messed up GRRRRRRRRR Worst experience for a point and click game EVER! And I played alot lol I hope the 3rd one is not this bad! 

Deponia Doomsday has the most annoying trophy in the series. ?

1001 Jackalopes
Create every jackalope and clone it.

• 3 years later...

Do not recommend using bad driver's guide as it's pretty useless without commentary, you'll easily miss several trophies. 

Better off using a text guide or this newer one that does include commentary. 

Text guide: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/296355-chaos-on-deponia-trophy-walkthrough

Video guide (with commentary): 

• Like 1