Not stacking trophies.

NutellaOrgies

So I finished the PlayStation Vita version of the game and went to play the PS4 version. Even though they show up as different stacks, the PS4 version isn't showing up on my trophy list, only the psvita version.

I unlocked the first trophy just fine, but when I went to go sync my trophy list, I didn't see the PS4 version, only the vita version.

most likely the US stack of the PS4 isn't on Sony's servers yet.

As far as I know, the PS4 still syncs fine without giving you an error like the Vita does. It just doesn't sync this particular game.

So I guess you can still complete your PS4 version and will be able to sync it, whenever the new list goes live.

These missing or late trophy lists are somehow becoming a habit of sony lately, for whatever reason.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dernop said:

most likely the US stack of the PS4 isn't on Sony's servers yet.

As far as I know, the PS4 still syncs fine without giving you an error like the Vita does. It just doesn't sync this particular game.

So I guess you can still complete your PS4 version and will be able to sync it, whenever the new list goes live.

These missing or late trophy lists are somehow becoming a habit of sony lately, for whatever reason.

That's usually the problem with new vita games but this is the PS4 version which is what was scaring me for a second. 

13 hours ago, NutellaOrgies said:

That's usually the problem with new vita games but this is the PS4 version which is what was scaring me for a second. 

I noticed this whilst I was playing over weekend for my review. I contacted the dev who emailed Sony. It’s  just gone live now so on your next sync it will go through fine. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, turniplord said:

I noticed this whilst I was playing over weekend for my review. I contacted the dev who emailed Sony. It’s  just gone live now so on your next sync it will go through fine. 

Just checked your trophies, good to know the after credits thing is real with the trophy thing. On the vita version I went for every trophy first, looks like I can just run right through this on this playthrough 

Edited by NutellaOrgies

18 hours ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Just checked your trophies, good to know the after credits thing is real with the trophy thing. On the vita version I went for every trophy first, looks like I can just run right through this on this playthrough 

Yup, my first playthrough it didn't work as no trophies unlocked after halfway through the game. on my second play, they all came naturally and the ending choice just unlocked the final one and the 'talking french' trophy which I couldn't work out.

The only thing I did differently was, I obeyed the narrator the second time. my first on I didn't the first time we met her on her own and she sent me back a few scenes - I think that messed it up.

33 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Yup, my first playthrough it didn't work as no trophies unlocked after halfway through the game. on my second play, they all came naturally and the ending choice just unlocked the final one and the 'talking french' trophy which I couldn't work out.

The only thing I did differently was, I obeyed the narrator the second time. my first on I didn't the first time we met her on her own and she sent me back a few scenes - I think that messed it up.

Odd, I didn't obey her in the vita version and she just sent me back to when you crash into the strip club but I was able to talk to her again and obey her.

I have a guide going through review right now, I'll add that in just incase once it's published.

Edited by NutellaOrgies

17 hours ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Odd, I didn't obey her in the vita version and she just sent me back to when you crash into the strip club but I was able to talk to her again and obey her.

I have a guide going through review right now, I'll add that in just incase once it's published.

Yeah, that's what happened to me but since then, nothing unlocked on the PS4 version. I don't know if that caused an issue or if it was something else - but the second time I did as she said and it all unlocked fine. 

Was probably something else but that's literally the only thing I changed, doing as I was told.