Landfill Question

DrakeHellsing

In regards to these in particular, once they are full, what should one do with said rubbish? Do I need to keep them full for them to count towards the 5 of them full for said trophy? And if not, or in general, how should I reduce said problem? As the game is blinking at me to tell me that they're full.

I'm pretty sure you need all of them 100% full till the trophy.

After that the only option is to empty them to other (new or less full) landfills, or to incinerators.

While the incinerators do reduce the overall amount of garbage, it will take a Long time. Plus all the noise and air pollution.

Edited by A12

Just now, A12 said:

The only option is to empty them to other (new or less full) landfills, or to incinerators.

While the incinerators do reduce the overall amount of garbage, it will take a Long time. Plus all the noise and air pollution.

Ah, an incinerator or two I could use, I do have one area dedicated to my industrial area in general, so I'll put it in there... somewhere.  At least it'll be something.

Do you know if I have to have the landfills actually full for it to count towards the trophy, or can I at least empty them out?