How can I have trophies of the same game from different regions on one account?

PhaseRebirth

I'm interested in being ''that guy'' who has a sound shapes platinum for NA, JAP, etc. on one account. But I'm just not sure if that would cause problems with PhaseRebirth and how would I buy games from other regions, PayPal? How could I use PhaseRebirth to play those purchased other region games? This is my first time even thinking about this so forgive me if I sound dumb, I probably didn't find results cause I'm not sure how to ask these questions properly. I also wasn't sure where to post this so I just thought general would be a safe bet. 

You need a psn account for the region you want to buy from. Then you buy the games you want from their region store. To do that, you can use gift cards that you can buy from different webstores. Once you bought the games, download them to your console. Your other region accounts need to be logged in on that ps and they need to have that ps as their primary. Then you should be able to play the games with your main account without problems.

Edited by Lagoon Aris
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lagoon Aris said:

You need a psn account for the region you want to buy from. Then you buy the games you want from their region store. To do that, you can use gift cards that you can buy from different webstores. Once you bought the games, download them to your console. Your other region accounts need to be logged in on that ps and they need to have that ps as their primary. Then you should be able to play the games with your main account without problems.

Thank you, I followed all of your steps and did it! I have a question though regarding the vita. Could I sign in with my UK account on the vita, download the game, and play it off of my main account?

Just now, PhaseRebirth said:

Thank you, I followed all of your steps and did it! I have a question though regarding the vita. Could I sign in with my UK account on the vita, download the game, and play it off of my main account?

Nope. Unfortunately, the Vita only supports one account at a time. You would have to reset your Vita to factory settings and log in with your other account if you want to play games from that one, but they can't be transferred to your main account. In short, the PS3 and PS4 are the only consoles where you can play multiple games from different regions.
(Well you could technically play Vita games from other regions by using that other region account but that would only be the case if you're interested in the game and don't care if you get trophies for it or not)

• Like 1