The Missing Link DLC Available in October

Black-Xero

Coming in October

The Deus Ex: Human Revolution conspiracy grows deeper in The Missing Link. During Adam's quest for the truth in Deus Ex: Human Revolution, he mysteriously vanishes for three days. Where was he? What did he find out? The Missing Link reveals it all.

After being tortured by Belltower agents and having his augmentations disabled, Adam Jensen must rely solely on his basic capabilities to escape from a freighter, destined for an unknown location. While fighting for his survival on the ship, he uncovers another layer to the conspiracy that he never would have suspected. As Adam, befriend new, mysterious allies and fight ruthless enemies to discover what was happening in the shadows during the events of Deus Ex: Human Revolution!

-New layers of conspiracy unveiled

-Sprawling new environments

-Brand-new characters to interact with

-Rebuild Adam's augmentation set from scratch. Build up a brand new Adam!

http://deusex.com/news/The-Missing-Link

More Deus Ex is always good.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

What do ya mean what will happen next ;D? May I assume that you have not finished the game yet ;>? One of my fav DLCs tbh as it fits the plot nicely and it's not neccessary to understand the events that happen later on. And if you play a game and you know that he was "gone" for few days, it's an excellent way of announcing a DLC imo!

What do ya mean what will happen next ;D? May I assume that you have not finished the game yet ;>? One of my fav DLCs tbh as it fits the plot nicely and it's not neccessary to understand the events that happen later on. And if you play a game and you know that he was "gone" for few days, it's an excellent way of announcing a DLC imo!

I meant in the DLC. I just finished the part of getting off the main ship and in Rifleman Bank Station. It's actually fits the plot nicely and like how it's kind of a seperate story in a way.

• 1 year later...