Adamant Will

Zolkovo

Does anyone know the bare minimum number of Cie'th Stone missions I need to unlock Long Gui? I've read I need to complete missions 56-62, but are there other missions required to reach that point or can I jump straight into 56 onwards once I reach that point in the main story?

If you're wondering I would like to unlock :silver:Adamant Will as soon as possible for my level up milestone since I'll be playing another game before this (as part of a competition) and can't afford to unlock too many trophies beforehand. I remember a few excellent CP farming spots so actually killing one won't be an issue once they're unlocked.

Edited by Zolkovo

You may want to hold off on doing that until later.  IIRC, you just need to complete missions 56-62, but when you do, pretty much all of the adamantoises on Gran Pulse are replaced by Long Guis and Shenlong Guis.  There's a reason that you get a trophy for killing one of them, as they are very hard to kill.  If you are not properly leveled, they will wipe you out before you can do anything (the first thing they do is cast Ultima).

Thanks, I just wanted to avoid doing any other side missions (since there are a lot of trophies associated with them). I'll make sure I've farmed enough CP and reach a point in the story where I'm not level-capped before I finish 62 :) 

Edit: You're right, I'll finish the story first so I can max my characters and then hit missions 56-62. Thanks again

Edited by Zolkovo

Also make sure  got the Egg for double CP and stick to the guide then you should be okay but keep in mind that the best way to farm Platinum Ingot is the part where the Long gui appears in the story at the end before Entering the last dungeon in Eden so avoid it falling down through the Glass floor.

I hope you know which part i mean.