Custom clubs

maniek515

Hey, so I've finished single player campaign recently and I'm thinking about platinum. I know that major wall to obtain it is getting 3 condors. I watched some YT videos of people scoring condors and they have like ~360 yards with their clubs. I assume they are using custom clubs which I got after finishing chapter 6 and I know how to farm these crystals to upgrade it.

Question is, how many times can I upgrade it and should I upgrade any stat other than strength? I heard or read somewhere that maximum amount of upgardes via crystals is 15 and preferable way to do it is 10 into strength and 5 into control. Can anyone having plat or condor trophy confirm it? Or even better, if someone could give me some specific tips about upgrading custom clubs? 

Cheers. 

Edited by maniek515

You can only upgrade the clubs 11 times total and each set will give a pre determined amount on each stat on how many times it will level up with each upgrade. I think the power level on my set I did the condors with was 19 power and I put the rest into control. It's honestly about finding the best custom set for you

http://everybodys.golf/new-everybodys-golf-in-depth-guide-to-custom-clubs/

heres a great guide explaining how they work

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gennasuke said:

You can only upgrade the clubs 11 times total and each set will give a pre determined amount on each stat on how many times it will level up with each upgrade. I think the power level on my set I did the condors with was 19 power and I put the rest into control. It's honestly about finding the best custom set for you

http://everybodys.golf/new-everybodys-golf-in-depth-guide-to-custom-clubs/

heres a great guide explaining how they work

This seems to be more complicated than I imagined. I took a really quick look at this guide and it seems more detailed than I wished for :)

Thank you for help, will definitely follow it and hopefully get plat this year :)

• Like 1

I guess I have a hang of it now. Basically 1 important thing I had no idea about is that each upgrade can vary between 1-3 points. I thought it's always 1 as I already spent 10 crystals, which I don't even know where came from, and power went up only 1 point. Definitely going to take advice mentioned in that guide you sent me, back up save file before messing with that custom clubs any further. 

Once again thanks for the tips guys!