Tomb Raider MP (Just Lag or Bug?)

OMFGWTFLOLNAJ

I encountered some problem that I don't even know if just lag or it is bug while I play Tomb Raider Multiplayer. I encountered one time when playing Team Deathmatch the kill limit is 25 right? It extended until 37, so It was like Survivors 37/25 and Solarii 15/25. I don't even know what happened. Also, when I make a private match the game won't let me play with my private match, it automatically closes to the menu. These are the problems I encountered. So how about you? Are you encountering the same problem? Just lag or bug? I hope they get a patch to fix this.

they just had a patch 4 days or so ago. I just think the MP is buggy. Most of the time after a match when you are supposed to be returning to the lobby, my screen staysblack and I had to turn off my ps3 and turn it back on. getting really annoyed with it at the moment.

I mostly agree with you.And another reason that I don't like MP is that the servers in HK are lagged.I could not just enjoy this game completely.

Edited by biotransformatio

I think its buggy but I have a different experience though. The last time that I played the MP, It was a 3vs1 deathmatch.  We tried to kill a level 48 opponent but he just dont die. I emptied my 2 magazined on him plus my teammate stabbing his back at same time. Im not sure if its because of his level but its very unfair.

Its very annoying to see a twitchy movement of players ascending/descending on a rope.  Do you guys ever experienced this?

kratoz_4411.png

Edited by kratoz_4411

I think its buggy but I have a different experience though. The last time that I played the MP, It was a 3vs1 deathmatch.  We tried to kill a level 48 opponent but he just dont die. I emptied my 2 magazined on him plus my teammate stabbing his back at same time. Im not sure if its because of his level but its very unfair.

Its very annoying to see a twitchy movement of players ascending/descending on a rope.  Do you guys ever experienced this?

kratoz_4411.png

Yes. I think I experienced that too. The player won't die either. Hey, would you help me get plat in Tomb Raider? I need few more MP trophies. I can help you too.

Yes. I think I experienced that too. The player won't die either. Hey, would you help me get plat in Tomb Raider? I need few more MP trophies. I can help you too.

Sure just add me up. We'll just talk our mechanics thru chat. Sorry i dont have mic to make things easier. Ü

kratoz_4411.png

Edited by kratoz_4411

The servers don't support the areas which have bad network connection,like the some countries in asia or africa or south america.I got the same problem too.

kratoz_4411.png

The servers don't support the areas which have bad network connection,like the some countries in asia or africa or south america.I got the same problem too.

Damn. Atleast I play most of the time not lagging and enjoying the multiplayer. But like sometimes, maybe because of the host of the game, the game lags and whatever. Currently on level 34 something on Tomb Raider. :)

Just came across a glitch were I became invincible, online, everyone thought I was glitching on purpose, I really wasnt, I had know Idea what was happening.

This game is very bugy, especially online.

I've had that a couple times as well. you screen will stay red / grey and you inbox gets spammed with hate mail.

I hadn't notice any glitches.

But I did notice that when I shoot a player,I get this "lag" that make it hard to stay on target from far away.

If any of you have good internet connection,I could use some help with the online trophies.

My mic isn't working though :(

Didnt encounter any glitches at all! Must of been lucky

Thank god im done with the multiplayer though and got my platinum....i really think they shouldnt bother for the next Tomb raider..(But i know they will)

Good for you. I just encounter another glitch these past few days wherein, I cannot see my enemies. Its like that they are invisible. I think my teammates can see them though because they retaliate gunfires. Like in a game mode that you have to retrieve a medical supply, when they're carrying it, it like "floating" on my perspective.

Uncharted multiplayer is a way better than this.