Crown trophies necessitate gold ones or any or contradict each other?

Darpiom

Hello, 

I'm confused about these crown trophies and i guess so do most hunters ! 

many people says that they have more than 10 big or small crowns but didnt get the related trophy.. and there are many people saying (as an answer to) that it requires gold crowns for all monsters, trophy descriptions mislead gamers because of lame translation, etc..

on the other hand, many hunters obtain their first crown trophy without obtaining a gold such as me.. i slayed a jagras and it gave me a silver crown (and giant crown trophy)  for being biggest of its kind..

Well then, if these trophies require gold crowns then how people can get first crown trophies without gold crowns? 

If they dont require how on earth the completion rates of the trophies are so low as they are? 

Edited by Darpiom

There was a post showing someone translating a Japanese trophy list and it basically says "Obtain a gold crown...".

So yes - it's most likely just a poor translation -- but even if not, the completion rates are at 0% is because chances of getting a crown (any crown really) are pretty low, let alone for "almost every monster".

Yeah, since that thread got deleted, for any newcomers the Japanese translation roughly states for the first big crown trophy, "I have placed a silver crown upon a monsters head."

-The Ten/All trophies it roughly states, "I have placed a golden crown upon -Ten/almost all monsters head."

-The mini crowns all come in gold there is no difference for them.

Edited by nazareth357

i didnt expect from capcom such a dismissive error on such a move (i mean giving MH worldwide release) , generally they were very good about buggy trophies or description of them.. 

Ok, then it seems it will be one of the longest and rarest platinums in gaming history and it is not good for completionists as me :)

while the game is very very good, i m not into rpg things soo it will be a little painful for the likes of me it seems