locations

steel6burgh

13 hours ago, berserklover said:

If a trophy doesn’t make sense, don’t get it. I platinum almost every game i get unless it’s dumb. To me the platinum of dark souls isn’t worth farming those convenant items for hours on end. So I just don’t do it, even if it sits at 91, don’t care. 

The minute you start bitching about a trophy, you stop having fun with the games. You called people keyboard warrior when you were the one acting like one the entire time, pointing fingers when you just have to look at a mirror. People laughed at you because they are trophy guide for every single game out there. 

Personally i thought the location were fun and easy to complete. If you use the eagle, you can finish every location in less than a minute. The problem is, people don’t know how to use it or even knew they could until after they are done. 

Again, that type of trophy is just get stuff, it’s not like jrpg that ask you to do 8000 repetition of something, like tales of berseria, I didn’t even bother.

ok a keyboard warrior would be one who gets onto FB or something and mouths off too someone disrespectfully but doesn't have the sac to mouth off to people to their face.  I wasn't putting anyone down or bad mouthing anybody.  I just made a statement about a grind in a game just like thousands of other posts on this site and a few people decide to get smart about it.  

no it does not.  It unlocks all question marks within a certain radius not the entire named region.  I was still uncovering new ? late in the game. However, I uncovered all question marks while doing other question marks if that makes any sense.  In the north west or mountainous regions where ? have more space between them was the area I noticed this the most.  you will go complete a location then look at the map and notice 5 more are now on it.

• Like 1