More Games like this?

Titanomachy_75

• 3 months later...

Agreed, im glad i risked the purchase on this, despite the historical setting not usually an interest of mine. The rewind time mechanic mixed with VR really makes up for the lack of direct interacctivity. Its definitley more than a simple `walking simulator`. it would be a shame for people to skip this fantastic unperdictale experiance with that assumption.   

OMG Clue mixed with this would be so awesome. Despite i would of accidentally accused every person incorrectly in that mansion lol. Most people would though.

But yeah trust me the story doesnt disappoint and its addictive as hell. After playing, i would later that day recall something i had forgot to follow up on and woulf have to B line back into the game an see what happens/happened. Definnitly hope to see more games use this method as well... i will later list a few games that do in similar ways but got to go. if i remember to anyways lol

7 hours ago, FEARTRAIN said:

Agreed, im glad i risked the purchase on this, despite the historical setting not usually an interest of mine. The rewind time mechanic mixed with VR really makes up for the lack of direct interacctivity. Its definitley more than a simple `walking simulator`. it would be a shame for people to skip this fantastic unperdictale experiance with that assumption.   

OMG Clue mixed with this would be so awesome. Despite i would of accidentally accused every person incorrectly in that mansion lol. Most people would though.

But yeah trust me the story doesnt disappoint and its addictive as hell. After playing, i would later that day recall something i had forgot to follow up on and woulf have to B line back into the game an see what happens/happened. Definnitly hope to see more games use this method as well... i will later list a few games that do in similar ways but got to go. if i remember to anyways lol

great to hear .. Hope to see more games indeed!!

• 2 weeks later...

The game i was thinking about similar to The Invisible Hours was The Sexy Brutale, which was made by Tequila Works also. However you don't have full control of time, it works like Groundhog Day, repeating the same period of time over and over. It's non VR though, and is a 3rd person puzzle game if anything. The protagonists' mask makes a cameo appearance inside the blind butler's little room too, which is when i made the connection the Invisible Hours was made by the same studio. It's worth checking out. intresting amd original.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, FEARTRAIN said:

The game i was thinking about similar to The Invisible Hours was The Sexy Brutale, which was made by Tequila Works also. However you don't have full control of time, it works like Groundhog Day, repeating the same period of time over and over. It's non VR though, and is a 3rd person puzzle game if anything. The protagonists' mask makes a cameo appearance inside the blind butler's little room too, which is when i made the connection the Invisible Hours was made by the same studio. It's worth checking out. intresting amd original.

yes i played that game ... It is very near indeed! I was just talking about VR :) But good point indeed ;)