Suggestion: Number of trophies since new year

I am not sure if this was suggested before and I could not find it on the forum, so I decided to make a new thread. 

I thought it would be a good idea to have a counter of some sort that counts all the trophies one has earned since 1st January 0:00 of one's time zone. It could be in the statistics section or as a sort of widget on one's profile above the trophy cabinet. It could also be count and display trophies by rank i.e. You've earned X Platinum trophies this year, Y Gold trophies this year etc.

Also, I have a bit more complicated to implement idea, but I'm certain Sly will make everything work with enough time and patience. It would be good to see how many trophies one's earned during a specified period of time. Let's say I want to check how many trophies I achieved last summer, so I could set the dates manually (in this case from 1st July to 31st August) and it would count the trophies I've earned during this period. It would be also nice, again, to see a rank division - Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. 

What do you think? Sly, could you make that happen? Pretty please? :D 

5 minutes ago, Xxleonardo97xX said:

If you go to the stats page there's arleady a counter there, just add the total of whichever months you want.

Damn, you're right. I didn't know how this worked. But after your post I figured that the number after a month's name isn't the day, but a year... 

Sorry for unnecessarily starting a thread. Closure time then.

Edited by RockyJokerPL