Streaming Recommendations (Channel Plug)

aZombieDictator

I just recently started streaming on YouTube and I'm very small right now, I just get a few streamers every night, my channel is at 75 subscribers. I don't talk much, but if you're in chat typing I will talk a lot more. But I'm just looking for people that may be interested in subscribing/watching and I will take Recommendations for games from anything in my library as long as it's on PS4. Last of Us, (I've surprisingly never played that game and hardly know anything about it), Gravity Rush 2, Kingdom Hearts, Crash Bandicoot, Monster Hunter, Gungeon, Isaac, Flinthook, Mercenary Kings, Fortnite, Shadow of the Colossus, etc... And if I'm ever playing anything multiplayer you're more than welcome to join while I stream. I've been streaming every single night for a week so if I keep it up and get enough viewers I will keep doing streams every night. Also depending on the games I'll take Platinum recommendations as well and stream the whole process as long as people are interactive. I won't Platinum/Stream absolutely anything though. But I can at least attempt if it's a game out of my comfort zone. And here's a video so you can check out how I stream. I've just found it really fun streaming lately and been wanting a few more active people.

The next game I will be streaming for certain is Immortal Redneck when it releases on the 27th. But until then the games I'll be streaming is Shadow of the Colossus, Fortnite, and Binding of Isaac unless if I get recommendations for something you wanna see me play.

Edited by aZombieDictator

I'm actually setting up my twitch stream right now. I'm planing on starting my first stream either later this week or next week ?

I'll be sure to subscribe to you on Youtube right after i finish writing this, gotta help each other out!

For anyone interested here's my channel: https://www.twitch.tv/sundr0wn

We'll be completing Monster Hunter World to start, and i'm gonna do all kinds of games down the road. I'm also planing to Plat Dark Souls remastered as a DS newcomer once that comes out ?

Otherwise expect Horizon Zero Dawn dlc and Ultra hard mode, Warframe, Telltale games, Kingdom Come, etc.

I'm always open for feedback and suggestions too!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sundr0wn said:

I'm actually setting up my twitch stream right now. I'm planing on starting my first stream either later this week or next week 1f604.png

I'll be sure to subscribe to you on Youtube right after i finish writing this, gotta help each other out!

For anyone interested here's my channel: https://www.twitch.tv/sundr0wn

We'll be completing Monster Hunter World to start, and i'm gonna do all kinds of games down the road. I'm also planing to Plat Dark Souls remastered as a DS newcomer once that comes out 1f605.png

Otherwise expect Horizon Zero Dawn dlc and Ultra hard mode, Warframe, Telltale games, Kingdom Come, etc.

I'm always open for feedback and suggestions too!

I sadly don't use twitch... I've been there twice and streamed once and I just don't like it one bit. I won't even watch the YouTubers I've been watching for years on Twitch. But thanks for the sub! And I was gonna Platinum monster Hunter but I'm just gonna casually do it over time, it's just too much to do at once. I'll be playing Dark Souls remastered as well when it releases, along with Yakuza 6, God of War, and Farcry 5. Good luck on Monster Hunter though!

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

I sadly don't use twitch... I've been there twice and streamed once and I just don't like it one bit. I won't even watch the YouTubers I've been watching for years on Twitch. But thanks for the sub! And I was gonna Platinum monster Hunter but I'm just gonna casually do it over time, it's just too much to do at once. I'll be playing Dark Souls remastered as well when it releases, along with Yakuza 6, God of War, and Farcry 5. Good luck on Monster Hunter though!

I've already started Monster Hunter (just to get familiar with the gameplay again before streaming) and i can tell it's gonna be a treat!

I'm also gonna try and stream on Youtube too, just to increase visibility.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sundr0wn said:

I've already started Monster Hunter (just to get familiar with the gameplay again before streaming) and i can tell it's gonna be a treat!

I'm also gonna try and stream on Youtube too, just to increase visibility.

I've got about 100 hours in Monster Hunter world, I played 3U and 4 for over 1,000 so yeah, I got addicted to World but I kinda died down playing it because of so many other games. The Platinum in world takes 300-500+ hours.