*UPDATED* Aerial Arsenal

GarryKE

I've got all the other trophies for getting kills with all ship types; also got a few kills with the Shadow. The trophy hasn't popped so can anyone tell me if this has to be done in a single match or whether it can work in a custom, private, match?

For anybody wondering, I asked in a support ticket about this trophy and this was the reply.

ccp1.png

ccp2.png

Edited by GarryKE

23 hours ago, breakXedge said:

Update: you can get all 4 kill related trophies in a custom match, 1vs1. Did it yesterday with GarryKE, thank you mate!

You kidding me?! I did Aerial Arsenal legitimately by getting a kill with all 13 ships in one single match, by having the support of my squad! I had it within the last minute of the match. O_o

I thought that you could get it only

through PVP, and not custom match as trophy states!

31 minutes ago, Maxie Mouse said:

You kidding me?! I did Aerial Arsenal legitimately by getting a kill with all 13 ships in one single match, by having the support of my squad! I had it within the last minute of the match. O_o

I thought that you could get it only

through PVP, and not custom match as trophy states!

A custom match is PVP providing there's a player in there too.

16 minutes ago, GarryKE said:

A custom match is PVP providing there's a player in there too.

Still, I guess that Custom Match don’t earn any XP towards Rank 50. If it’s the case, it’s better to do the rest of trophies and platinum through public PVP since you need to win 50 matches on each mode anyway. And it’s also more intense and exciting, more fun than boosting all.

Edited by Maxie Mouse

Just now, Maxie Mouse said:

Still, I guess that Custom Match don’t earn any XP towards Rank 50. If it’s the case, it’s better to do the rest of trophies and platinum through public PVP since you need to win 50 matches on each mode anyway.

It doesn't reward anything. It's just one long grind now, I think.

13 minutes ago, GarryKE said:

It doesn't reward anything. It's just one long grind now, I think.

Alright, so you mean that the 100 destroyed missiles, 100 destroyed enemy drones and 50 EMP’d ennemies could have been done in Custom matches with players only? I mean, they will eventually unlock by grinding to rank 50, but I guess it can be an option.

I also have a trophy guide written and I just added the Custom Match method on Aerial Arsenal trophy.

Edited by Maxie Mouse

29 minutes ago, Maxie Mouse said:

Alright, so you mean that the 100 destroyed missiles, 100 destroyed enemy drones and 50 EMP’d ennemies could have been done in Custom matches with players only? I mean, they will eventually unlock by grinding to rank 50, but I guess it can be an option.

I also have a trophy guide written and I just added the Custom Match method on Aerial Arsenal trophy.

I'm really not sure about that one. I would imagine so. I think, for the purposes of the guide you've written, it's worth jotting it down as a potential alternative. Sorry that it's not much help!

The 3 carrier kills might also work. Nightingale too.

You might be able to do almost all of the trophies in custom matches.

Edited by GarryKE

• 4 weeks later...