My Season Pass Is not working anymore...

Hello! ?

I sold my physical version of this game a few months ago after I finished the 100% of trophies, at that time I bought everything in the store (Season Pass, AC4 Multiplayer Characters Pack 1 and 2, Time saver Collectables/Technology/Activities, Kraken Ship Pack, etc) and I used everything without any problem.

But a few days ago I got an european version of this game and now I can't use anything that i bought, even my 100% story mode save just dissapeared, I don't have any additional character for multiplayer either. My question is:

Is there some kind of restriction from Ubisoft to not use the things I bought in the PlaystationStore (America) in an European version of this game?

If that's the case i think it's pretty stupid, since there's no difference between the things you can buy in America or Europe, but I don't know, can anybody please give me some advice? ?

BTW: I deleted and reinstall everything and still doesn't works. And the Ubisoft support haven't answer my e-mail about this situation.

Edited by Steampunk-XLIV

DLC from the EU region is not compatible with NA region games and vice versa. It was the same situation on the PS3 as well. I was burned by that myself a few years ago when I was playing games that I got in New York.

And just a sidenote, this forum frowns upon gamesharing so you might want to keep that information on the down low, just for your own safety ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Intresseklubben said:

DLC from the EU region is not compatible with NA region games and vice versa. It was the same situation on the PS3 as well. I was burned by that myself a few years ago when I was playing games that I got in New York.

That's not fair ? , but damn, I guess I need to buy a digital version of this game in America too and not only the DLC.

Thanks for the reply!

I just wanted to add that despite this being the way it is and most people being aware of it, it's not like it's some dick move by Ubi or Sony or any other dev.  I mean, I guess it's kinda Sony's fault, but not because they're trying to be dicks, it's just how things were set up.  Sony NA, Sony Europe, Sony Japan, etc... are all different divisions of Sony Playstation, and their online stores are all different.  To place content on those stores requires separate submissions, and that content is labeled as such.  Which means the product ID number for the exact same game on the NA store will not be the same as the EU store.  Base game, DLC, even save files are all setup to respect the product ID, so therefore they're not interchangeable.  That's why DLC from the EU store won't work with the NA disc game.  That's also why in your situation your save file doesn't show up.  So while it does suck, and I wish it was all the same (like Xbox Worldwide, I think?), it is what it is and I just wanted to offer some clarification.

Long story short, since you said you always strive for 100%, always make sure your base game and DLC regions match.

• Like 1