Do confidant points(musical notes) carry over to the next confidant level

abhinandhan22

So i made a huge blunder while playing P5. I went to talk to the reporter(devil persona) without bringing a mask with me. I did not realize this till a few hrs later as I managed to level her up during that interaction without having the mask. I am wondering if the points carry over to the next level and would it potentially affect me in the future as I would have to hang out with her more times to rank her up. My prior save is 4hrs before and I really dont want to have to revert. Thanks in advance.

Yeah, that's basically what the points are for (bringing you closer to the NEXT confidant level up, not the one you're currently at).

Forgetting it once isn't that hard of a deal though, unless you're trying to do almost everything on the first playthrough / plat the game fast. If you have the Fortune confidant leveled up, you can also just got some points for Devil there by using Affinity Reading.

1 hour ago, SiceSeven said:

Yeah, that's basically what the points are for (bringing you closer to the NEXT confidant level up, not the one you're currently at).

Forgetting it once isn't that hard of a deal though, unless you're trying to do almost everything on the first playthrough / plat the game fast. If you have the Fortune confidant leveled up, you can also just got some points for Devil there by using Affinity Reading.

Hmm if i miss it just once I can just get it on the free days towards the end of the game right? Thanks for the reply

You can fix it in the extra days or with the help of Fortune Arcana lady... (Just pay her and get the points you missed without it wasting any time for other activities)

I wouldn't worry.

Edited by SnizelPS