Is this hard or glitched

demonviper666

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, demonviper666 said:

Glad I didn't buy it. Looked fun 

was fun, i was tricked into thinking i was going to be first too 100% lol and i dont usualy care or rush these things. but being a shmup, i got excited. bitch of a game would not let me play off line. got 90% on my spare account and thought, lets just go on my main. bye bye 100% =(

7 minutes ago, STAR-SOLDIER-X said:

was fun, i was tricked into thinking i was going to be first too 100% lol and i dont usualy care or rush these things. but being a shmup, i got excited. bitch of a game would not let me play off line. got 90% on my spare account and thought, lets just go on my main. bye bye 100% =(

Someone got 100%    there a 1 in completed  no body there tho 

Just now, demonviper666 said:

Someone got 100%    there a 1 in completed  no body there tho 

yeah, that gave me hope so i tried loading my save a few days later. but nothing. before i played the game i seen on the playstation that someone had that trophy. i guessing it was a tester or something. its glitched on xbox as well. unfortunatley i found that out after it was on my account. next time ill check xbox first.

7 minutes ago, STAR-SOLDIER-X said:

yeah, that gave me hope so i tried loading my save a few days later. but nothing. before i played the game i seen on the playstation that someone had that trophy. i guessing it was a tester or something. its glitched on xbox as well. unfortunatley i found that out after it was on my account. next time ill check xbox first.

Only thing u can hope for is developer fixes it.    Or start challenges over and do it in. Setting and see if that pops it 

10 minutes ago, demonviper666 said:

Only thing u can hope for is developer fixes it.    Or start challenges over and do it in. Setting and see if that pops it 

im kinda thru with caring to be honest after fenix furia. so easy for the developers too fix that and they did nothing. 1 of the 3 versions work, they just have to follow that script and done. their active, making games and money, so i expected more from them. i guess theres hope with boiling bolt as there has been 1 patch released already. so hopefully ill hear something soon.