Warning: Glitched/Bugged Trophies

Grimmjow44

18 hours ago, Yadilie said:

Interesting. Can't solo the dungeon yet as a 64 reaper, not sure if I should try and finish off the last 1/4 to 65 and try it again with the free 65 gear. HMM

AC/MC might be a bit tough until you at least get the idoneal armor once you hit 65. There are a few mechanics that can still do a lot of damage.

22 hours ago, ShadowhunterrX said:

I maybe have a solution for the bugged trophy's. My Shara Boss trophy didnt popped on my 2 characters and both dungeon trophy's didnt pop also.

So I did Sky garden again with 2 others just for EXP and after leaving this happend in the loading screen....  

HgiDPbI.png

I am now going to do the terror dungeon. See if it also pops.

This solution did pop the previously glitched Shara Boss trophy for me also.? 
However, some dungeon trophies after clearing sky garden again are still glitched for me: 
Labyrinth of Terror, Ebon Tower, Kelsaik's Nest, and Argon Corpus.
I solo'ed them and cleared every boss I saw on the map, still don't pop.

1 hour ago, lastofnic said:

This solution did pop the previously glitched Shara Boss trophy for me also.? 
However, some dungeon trophies after clearing sky garden again are still glitched for me: 
Labyrinth of Terror, Ebon Tower, Kelsaik's Nest, and Argon Corpus.
I solo'ed them and cleared every boss I saw on the map, still don't pop.

If what people believe about this dungeon is correct and it's the random bosses that caused the trophies after completing this dungeon to become glitched, it would be interesting to know which bosses you got in the run that made the shara boss trophy pop up. Perhaps fighting the "correct" sequence of bosses causes the game to not bug or un-bug.

EDIT: Praise the Trophy Lords https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/24749/known-issues-updated-04-13-2018#latesttd7IO7n.jpg

So needn't worry too much about finding our own solutions, seems like all will soon be resolved.

Edited by twoblud
New information
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, twoblud said:

If what people believe about this dungeon is correct and it's the random bosses that caused the trophies after completing this dungeon to become glitched, it would be interesting to know which bosses you got in the run that made the shara boss trophy pop up. Perhaps fighting the "correct" sequence of bosses causes the game to not bug or un-bug.

EDIT: Praise the Trophy Lords https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/24749/known-issues-updated-04-13-2018#latesttd7IO7n.jpg

So needn't worry too much about finding our own solutions, seems like all will soon be resolved.

so that means i can do sky garden, because the trophy will pop after the maintenance, i hope it will not give problems on this site because for several people they will get like 10 trophies in one minute and some will think they hacked there game or so

Edited by chellesan

Just now, chellesan said:

so that means i can do sky garden, because the trophy will pop after the maintenance

If that post is to be believed then yes, either that or I imagine you would just have to go back in and clear it once more but, they seem to think it will be retroactive.

Just now, twoblud said:

If that post is to be believed then yes, either that or I imagine you would just have to go back in and clear it once more but, they seem to think it will be retroactive.

Would not be hard for them to make it retroactive even for the one dungeon that has no Feat attached to it since each one has a Rookie Clear # attached to all dungeons.

• Like 1

so i did labyrinth of terror and the trophy popped, so for now i will do all the rest of the dungeons and do sky garden as last trophy

edit: and ebon tower, kelsaik's nest, balder's temple and lv60 popped to

Edited by chellesan

12 hours ago, chellesan said:

so that means i can do sky garden, because the trophy will pop after the maintenance, i hope it will not give problems on this site because for several people they will get like 10 trophies in one minute and some will think they hacked there game or so

Dont worry. The game doesnt use save game on your PS4, everything is stored on there server and they can use the comments here prepatch as proof ;).

Edited by ShadowhunterrX

I have 3 characters, I have cleared the Ebon Tower with all of them and no trophy. Today after the patch which supposedly gives trophies retroactively, I cleared Ebon tower again with all of them and still no trophy. I am starting a character in another server but it will take a while until I can clear that dungeon. 

I replay Sky Garden (for xp) - when dungeon was completed pop up Shara Boss trophy....

Then i decided to check if 60 lvl pop too - so i ran Labyrinth of Terror  (Downed the Clown trophu pops); afer reaching 60lvl pops Level 60 rophy....

I'was tired but i check one more dungeon - Ebon Tower and in the end of thi dungeon pops "Ebon and Bone" trophy....

I went to sleep, now  i woke up, start the game and some patch is downloading....

after patch - "Arun boss" still does'nt pop...

According to this from the official patch note:
Fixed the issue that several achievements and trophies were not unlocking.
If you unlocked a trophy or achievement previously, it should be awarded retroactively upon login following maintenance.

Just wait for the next server maintenance on Monday night in Europe and Tuesday morning in North America. 
The 
trophy issues should be resolved. (Fingers crossed)

Edited by lastofnic
The patch didn't fix the glitched trophies.

8 minutes ago, lastofnic said:

According to this from the official patch note:
Fixed the issue that several achievements and trophies were not unlocking.
If you unlocked a trophy or achievement previously, it should be awarded retroactively upon login following maintenance.

Just wait for the next server maintenance on Monday night in Europe and Tuesday morning in North America. 
The 
trophy issues should be resolved. (Fingers crossed)

And hopefully they didnt patch the Shan boss trophy. That one wil get alot of harden now if it's fixed !

Damnit 3 games now very close to plat but because of glitches grrrr. 

Edited by ShadowhunterrX

I guess the question now is if the shara boss trophy is actually a glitch or not. I still highly doubt it was intended to be like that, but who knows considering how the shara boss list is differently from rule arun. It might be wise to try for Shara Boss now before maintenance for those who got glitched trophies. I doubt maybe people are hunting the WBs still, esp for Shara Boss.

13 minutes ago, JAY_med20 said:

After maintenance still no trophy for me 

Maybe after the NA PS4 maintenance it will fix for everyone but yea currently still not fixed after the EU maintenance, or at least it hasn't unlocked them retroactively, don't know if a new character can unlock the trophies now.  

Looks like its back to the waiting game yet again. No luck either over in NA. I do have a fresh character at sky garden though, I suppose I could try grinding it past sky garden and see what happens, if the dungeon trophies pop after sky garden.