Warning: Glitched/Bugged Trophies

Grimmjow44

I didn't have any issues until I completed Sky Garden on my Mystic. I was hopping between my two characters a Mystic and a Reaper because of how bad queue times were. I only had Level 65, Sky Garden, Balder's Temple, Sabex and Catacombs left. After leveling up and completing Sky Garden on my Mystic,the group even did the extra room boss, I acquired that trophy. I swapped over to my Reaper as I was done using my Mystic because I had done most of the other dungeons on my Reaper already. I did Balder's Temple. Nothing. I then did Sabex twice and nothing.

I'm thinking it's got to do with Sky Garden as it's random bosses. Me and my friend ran the dungeon separately, fought different bosses, but his trophies are not glitched. Also that's the point in which all my trophies stopped popping.

I believe that starting a fresh character, and avoiding the sky garden could possibly pop the rest of the trophies.

Also doing it as reaper wouldn't fix the problem because story wise Sky garden would have already been completed.

Just a theory. Will test it out throughout the week

Edited by Sarutobi63
Misspellings

I can only get trophies only be first character I made, so I'm glad I used all my bonuses on that one. The downside is it's not a class u wanna stick with but am forced to (warrior). Dps is great, but it was just to test him...  My buddy can get trophies across all his alts though.

On 4/4/2018 at 0:00 AM, lordzeze said:

Don't know anything about this game, but I am downloading it right now. What class is the easiest to start out with?

Brawler most likely. High defense, ability to heal self, aggro and area attacks to grind mobs real quick - plus you get almost instaque'd for dungeons

If you're up for healing, mystic. It has 4 summons that can really help

DPS is a crapshoot. You can really choose anything.

Edited by Siziolvec
additional info

On 4/4/2018 at 3:45 PM, Sarutobi63 said:

I believe that starting a fresh character, and avoiding the sky garden could possibly pop the rest of the trophies.

so leveling to 40 not doing sky garden, then make a reaper and leveling it to 65 and doing the story after sky garden will pop everything? and if everything is popped on the second character you go back for the last trophy on your first character by doing sky garden. intresting theory i gonna try it out i think

It seems the trophy issue is a high priority for them, which is good, might see a fix sooner than I thought. https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/23771/known-issues-april-4th-2018#latest

I'll be leveling my priest today, which is 40, I'll avoid sky garden and see how it goes, since I thought the same thing as well, sky gardens random bosses causing the possible issue since everything after Sky Garden seems to bug out.

Hey guys, do you think we will unblock those trophies after a patch ? Or we need to make the dungeons again or lvl up 60 with a new character ? I will actualy make "Arun boss" and "Shara boss" so it is useless for now or i can do it and got the trophies after a patch ? Thx !

2 hours ago, vinc-val said:

Hey guys, do you think we will unblock those trophies after a patch ? Or we need to make the dungeons again or lvl up 60 with a new character ? I will actualy make "Arun boss" and "Shara boss" so it is useless for now or i can do it and got the trophies after a patch ? Thx !

Every time you clear a dungeon you get a Rookie Clear number increase so it should be easy to retroactively do any dungeon trophy that popped as all they have to do is search for this number to be higher than 0. So hopefully a high chance. I'm personally going to level to 64 and get close to 65 while I still have Elite to get ready just incase it isn't retroactive.

I think the glitched Shara Boss one and the sky instance glitch are unrelated.

I played until lvl 40, created a reaper (starts at lvl 58) and killed the Gluttons with it. Worked like a charm.

It's just that the sky glitch makes you unable to get any more trophies. So I guess if you avoid the sky instance, you'll get it to pop everytime.

Did anyone check if the Arun Boss one is glitched the same way? That a certain BAM counts as a boss?

If not, how many bosses do you have to kill? All 11 once or could I kill, lets say, a single one multiple times?

Edited by Narutofreak1412

on the Shara Boss feat it has Gluttonous Fangspawn though on the kill list

edit: no trophy for the Labyrinth of Terror

edit2: found this on playstationtrophies.org by NS-4701

I just want to confirm that you don't have to kill all 15 of the world bosses. You only need to kill 15 world bosses from that list.
I tested this with 2 different accounts and can confirm that you don't need to clear the feat. Shara has several bosses on the list that are just normal BAMs. You can kill 15 of them to get the trophy to pop. I imagine that this works for Arun too, but the Arun list doesn't have any normal BAMs, so I'm not able to test it the same way.
Also, most of the Arun bosses have around 1 hour respawn timer, and Arun is usually popular enough to have multiple channels. So those shouldn't be as tricky to get. I managed to get them all in a single day.

Edited by TheNastyChocobos

UPDATE: 

I did some dungeons today with a character that had trophies buged and the trophies poped. 

The Queen Is Dead  Clear Manaya's Core

A Poke in the Eye  Clear Argon Corpus

I did the Balder's Temple dungeon and dont get the trophy. 

About the sky i did it with two character on different servers i had both two routes and trophies still buged. 

I think the bosses on sky is just secret because that one hit hard. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NykyLionHeart said:

UPDATE: 

I did some dungeons today with a character that had trophies buged and the trophies poped. 

The Queen Is Dead  Clear Manaya's Core

A Poke in the Eye  Clear Argon Corpus

I did the Balder's Temple dungeon and dont get the trophy. 

About the sky i did it with two character on different servers i had both two routes and trophies still buged. 

I think the bosses on sky is just secret because that one hit hard. 

Hmmm, interesting, might try to run them again tomorrow on my higher chars. I tried to level my priest up to the dungeons that were bugged for me but ended up stopping early. Did you run them solo or with others?

2 hours ago, Skadoki said:

Has anyone experienced any leveling issues starting from level 60?

Getting almost nothing to none XP (might be due a potential bug with the "Elite XP" buff.

Don't look at the exp bar if you're looking at that, it won't budge from just killing regular enemies in field area. The reason is cause you go from like 150mil exp needed for 59-60, to like 1.7bil needed to go from 60-61, so your exp bar won't make a dent with the 20k exp or w/e you get from normal mob killing.

7 hours ago, Skadoki said:

Getting almost nothing to none XP (might be due a potential bug with the "Elite XP" buff.

once you hit 60 the experience to gain a level increases exponentially. this is because of the experience requirement differences between the original level cap of 60 and the updated 65. so all the content that isn't part of North Arun, be it dungeons (such as Balder's Temple) or anything else, will not give you much anything past 60.

To start gaining xp again, go to north arun through the Supply and Demand story quest. You should have gotten an airship platform teleportal scroll at 60 which will send you there. Once you get there, you should be gaining stuff fine again through quest completion.

9 hours ago, Skadoki said:

Queue up for Sabex Armory and then go to Val Oriyn > Arx Umbra > Domare Outpost. You can kill things just outside that area for 2+ million XP and if you've enchanted enough gear you won't have that much a problem. Can help cache up some experience while you wait for the abysmal matching.

7 hours ago, Grimmjow44 said:

Don't look at the exp bar if you're looking at that, it won't budge from just killing regular enemies in field area. The reason is cause you go from like 150mil exp needed for 59-60, to like 1.7bil needed to go from 60-61, so your exp bar won't make a dent with the 20k exp or w/e you get from normal mob killing.

2 hours ago, Siziolvec said:

once you hit 60 the experience to gain a level increases exponentially. this is because of the experience requirement differences between the original level cap of 60 and the updated 65. so all the content that isn't part of North Arun, be it dungeons (such as Balder's Temple) or anything else, will not give you much anything past 60.

10 minutes ago, Yadilie said:

Queue up for Sabex Armory and then go to Val Oriyn > Arx Umbra > Domare Outpost. You can kill things just outside that area for 2+ million XP and if you've enchanted enough gear you won't have that much a problem. Can help cache up some experience while you wait for the abysmal matching.

Thanks for the replies people! I did notice a jump in level-up requirements after I checked "Info" tab. Went through 3 dungeons and only got 3% - now I know why ?

I was happy with the pace I was completing the game but it looks like it will drastically slow down at this point.

12 minutes ago, Skadoki said:

Thanks for the replies people! I did notice a jump in level-up requirements after I checked "Info" tab. Went through 3 dungeons and only got 3% - now I know why 1f914.png

I was happy with the pace I was completing the game but it looks like it will drastically slow down at this point.

It's not as bad as you think. When you get to 61 or 62 you'll get vanguard requests for Sabex. 63 you get one for the Catacombs dungeon. You'll earn 1.7mil or so off mobs in Sabex and tons of XP the bosses. Not as slow as you think, just have to do the one story quest line to get the free gear to get into Sabex.

• Like 1

@Grimmjow44 yes i did it alone. 

The game have different kinds of bugs randon for randon players now i cant login with my main character where i have all the premy stuff. When i get online insta disconnect from the server.  I asked my friend to login using my psn on his house and everything ok, but i just have this bug on my main character i already have 3 characters at level 65 and still no level 60 trophy... this suck.... 

Tera support is full of bugs they are lost on bugs not working make a ticket or anything else also this game is FULL BROKEN either for plat or MMO. :( its sad because i really want move from FF 14 to a new MMO. 

So, i'm excited to start this game since i saw some videos of it back 3 years ago and i liked it right away even if i'm not a big MMO Fan.

So, soon is gonna be downloaded (45 GB taking a lot for me) but i wodner if i should starting it or not after reading of this Glitched trophies.

Can i start it or should i wait for a Patch fixing this? And in case what should i pay attention to for not having trophies glitched out? I read a dungeon is the problem here