game breaking bug...invisible..(fixed)

so i just got done with a certain fight towards the end of the game, now i have to leave my house and change into my superhero outfit. problem is when i go outside my character is invisible automatically. and it wont let m move. so i change into my outfit and i move at turtle speed invisible. i look at my map to see where my character is and it shows out of bounds on the far left. even if i reload saves it doesnt seem to matter. i have no clue what to do at this point except maybe delete and redownload the game. there was a few other times i went invisible and i walked out the screen and it came back to normal. grrrr this time im stuck

edit i seemed to of fixed it. my character was stuck in the sky invisible moving very slow, so i went as far right as possible. any enemies floating into the sky to which was odd. so i went as far right until i couldnt move. note that to be able to move you have to use your cursor (the one that throws firecrackers and aims at objects) this was the only way i could move. when i couldnt go right anymore. my autosaved updated to outside the house instead of my bedroom. when i loaded that autosave my character was not invisible anymore before i put the costume on. thank god. almost lost 40 hours of gameplay

Edited by melodicmizery

If you have PS Plus (which it looks like you do), your saves should be uploaded to the cloud automatically from time to time. Maybe this doesn't apply to your situation for some reason, but something to consider if you think you've lost a local save. I know I sometimes forget about it. At any rate it seems like your issue was resolved, so happy gaming. :)

• Like 1

On 3/30/2018 at 1:00 PM, RNumbers said:

If you have PS Plus (which it looks like you do), your saves should be uploaded to the cloud automatically from time to time. Maybe this doesn't apply to your situation for some reason, but something to consider if you think you've lost a local save. I know I sometimes forget about it. At any rate it seems like your issue was resolved, so happy gaming. :)

thanks, yah i turn auto upload to cloud off because i manually do uploads after im done playing. theres been times in a game like dragon age for example i luckily had such a old save in my cloud that it saved me at least 30+ hours to get the last few trophies. the bad thing about south park was how many bosses they give you towards the end, so i was saving alot and not knowing how far back i would have to go if i used to many of my jew stars. i had none left and was barely beating the bosses. those bosses were so hard to fight on mastermind that i didnt want to refight one, let alone 3 or 4 lol. but im plat now thank god lol

• 4 weeks later...