Magic Scroll Confusion, Unconfused.

ShadowGandalf

Alrighty, so some people have got to thinking the game is glitched. All walkthrough guides and even in game diary, tell you to use the Magic Scroll you collect at the start, on the circular stone behind the Shamans chair. This is incorrect. Maybe it WAS correct on tablet/pc versions, but not here. All I did, was to use the VIKING AXE on the circular stone to clear the way. 

Maybe it was changed and the diary wasn't updated to reflect it or something, I dunno, but this is how to proceed. I hope this lifts the veil of confusion from those who think they can't proceed.

I never even considered the scroll at that part. Nor did I check diary or walkthrough. I just saw the stone disc, checked my inventory to see what I had, tried the axe, and it worked.

• Like 2

Thanks mate really owe you one I was actually just about to start on a new save so you saved me doing another playthrough and alot of grief  B)

(They really need to update the diary though)

Alrighty, so some people have got to thinking the game is glitched. All walkthrough guides and even in game diary, tell you to use the Magic Scroll you collect at the start, on the circular stone behind the Shamans chair. This is incorrect. Maybe it WAS correct on tablet/pc versions, but not here. All I did, was to use the VIKING AXE on the circular stone to clear the way. 

Maybe it was changed and the diary wasn't updated to reflect it or something, I dunno, but this is how to proceed. I hope this lifts the veil of confusion from those who think they can't proceed.

I never even considered the scroll at that part. Nor did I check diary or walkthrough. I just saw the stone disc, checked my inventory to see what I had, tried the axe, and it worked.

Edited by Greenguy81