I'm so mad right now *SPOILERS*

PLATnumb--

so, I did it. I had one trophy left and it was to finish the final mission. I chose the option to drive away thinking I'll just do the other option afterwards. Nope. After the credits I'm looped back to right after the decision so it automatically takes me to the credits again. I've tried fast traveling, quitting the mission, going to arcade. Nothing works. 

I'm so mad, it was literally the last trophy I needed

Is there a way to get a game save on ps4 of right before the last mission or around there that I can copy via USB? As much as I love the game I really don't want to do everything again

Edited by RauCHeN-ToKEN

Just now, EpicNogg4 said:

If you press continue on the main menu you will be taken back to right before the final mission, it should be available on your map to replay. 

I've done that about 10 times now.  It loads in and about 2 seconds later the music plays and the credits roll.  I've tried fast traveling and everything before that happens and nothing happens. Apparently it's a known bug and I either need to wait for a patch or see if someone's save file works

1 minute ago, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

I've done that about 10 times now.  It loads in and about 2 seconds later the music plays and the credits roll.  I've tried fast traveling and everything before that happens and nothing happens. Apparently it's a known bug and I either need to wait for a patch or see if someone's save file works

Damn that's unlucky, so even if you abandon the mission and restart it you are taken to that moment?

1 minute ago, EpicNogg4 said:

Damn that's unlucky, so even if you abandon the mission and restart it you are taken to that moment?

correct.  I've tried reloading last checkpoint, quitting mission, fast traveling, literally everything, even going to arcade.  Doesn't matter what I do, it still sendds me to credits.  That's why I'm wondering if maybe I upload my save to a cloud and throw someone elses save on a USB and put it on my system storage so I start right before the last mission or so if that will work

Just now, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

correct.  I've tried reloading last checkpoint, quitting mission, fast traveling, literally everything, even going to arcade.  Doesn't matter what I do, it still sendds me to credits.  That's why I'm wondering if maybe I upload my save to a cloud and throw someone elses save on a USB and put it on my system storage so I start right before the last mission or so if that will work

Yeah if nothing else seems to be working I would give it a try, if it's still glitched I would wait for a patch. Worse thing would be replaying the entire game and then they release the patch the next day.

Just now, EpicNogg4 said:

Yeah if nothing else seems to be working I would give it a try, if it's still glitched I would wait for a patch. Worse thing would be replaying the entire game and then they release the patch the next day.

yeah, I still have 2 trophies to get in monster hunter so I guess I'll work on that and keep an eye out for a patch.  just sucks, ya know

6 hours ago, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

yeah, I still have 2 trophies to get in monster hunter so I guess I'll work on that and keep an eye out for a patch.  just sucks, ya know

Yeah I feel you, hopefully Ubi get on it quick unlike some of The Crew trophies which still remain glitched to this day -_-

42 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

Don't use someone else's save file. You'll risk getting flagged for the game.

I didn't know that, thanks so much for telling me as I've got a save file sitting in my email right now.  I remember doing it once for borderlands 2 when I joined a lobby that people were power leveling in and I got mad and sent the dude a message (leveling up legit is why I love RPG's so much, I just love the progression) and he sent me a gibbed save so I didn't think anything of it when I asked for one.  

I appreciate it, dude.  I'll wait for a patch then