A small bit of knowledge on the game :)

DisturbedIsMe

Just from playing this game for about 30mins, it has floating zombies, teleporting dogs, and sometimes you can smack a zombie with an axe the blood will splatter but you will still die. However this game is actually pretty addictive. I wen't 1,649.0m using only the axe on my 3rd try with 13 kills I got 2,299 skulls (in game currency). Run took approximately 2-ish minutes.

A bit further in and at 1,226.0m I got 3,630 skulls because of using the mini machine gun with double ammo having 300 ammo from crates.

Looks like 1skull / meter + 50skulls / kill

Say 1.6minutes / 2,000 skulls. Thats about 3 Hours & 18 Minutes to platinum, assuming you do it perfectly, never die, and manage to get all the kill related trophies in one run.

~ARMORY~

Axe = FREE

Hand Gun = 1,000 skulls

Mini Machine Gun = 10,000 skulls

Machine Gun = 20,000 skulls

Shotgun = 35,000 skulls

Mini Gun = 50,000 skulls

Grenade Launcher = 70,000 skulls

Katana = 90,000 skulls

Flame Thrower = 120,000 skulls

Grand Total = 396,000 skulls

~HELPERS~

100 Skulls per helper

Start With Gun = Randomly chooses a starting weapon. Will be any single on that you have purchased. *includes Axe

More Armor = There is no armor in this game. It gives double ammo, stays for the entire match. for example pistol gets 10 shots normally and 20 with helper.

More Crates = It will randomly spawn down more light post crates during the track. However these crates can be spawned side by side.

The trophies in this game shouldn't take very long to get, but that 5,000m Best Survivor Trophy could be pretty difficult or just plain flustrating to obtain.

small tip: turn sensitivity to about 10% because you do not need to aim off to the side, and with it turned even to 50% the pistols reticle will slam all the way to the side of the screen just by tapping the analog stick.

small tip: while using the Axe you can literally just spam R2 (attack button) and it will hit the enemies in about a 180 ° radius in front of your user. It seems like the game registers you pressing R2 about 2x faster than you can swing the axe.

small tip: dogs will stay in place for about 1 whole second as soon as you hear them growl. you can shoot them down. If you are running with no weapon, they will zig zag once then continue and go the same direction. Just choose the opposite direction , and you can dodge them with super ease.

Edited by DisturbedIsMe
Adding onto this slowly
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ZR1Zoomer said:

Yeah. The 5000m trophy is bull. 

Very much so, im sure its doable. I also fully believe that it is 50% luck based that a zombie doesn't spawn literally floating right above you around the 4,000 mark, or that pillar area actaully has an opening when it gets up close to 5k.

I just get overwhelmed. 99 percent of the time I run out of ammo to keep them off and they spawn right in front of the crates and I die during the weapon load animations. That marsh area sucks too. Can't see the zombies half the time and I plow right in to one. Or I don't know I'm all the way left or right of the path and I try to dodge in either direction and find out I can't move anymore and run right in to a zombie. 

Got this tip from a user at playstationtrophies.org. Start a fresh save with no upgrades purchased. Do not use helpers either. The dogs and those fast zombies will never spawn in. Making it a game of just dodging and using the axe if you have to in a pinch. My worst enemy were the zombies that crawl. Hard to see them in the grass. I actually over shot the target. I ran 9255.2m. Of course the trophy did not pop for me so I had to make a other 5000m run again. Took me 4 or 5 tries to get. Good luck! 

• Like 1

Just now, ZR1Zoomer said:

Got this tip from a user at playstationtrophies.org. Start a fresh save with no upgrades purchased. Do not use helpers either. The dogs and those fast zombies will never spawn in. Making it a game of just dodging and using the axe if you have to in a pinch. My worst enemy were the zombies that crawl. Hard to see them in the grass. I actually over shot the target. I ran 9255.2m. Of course the trophy did not pop for me so I had to make a other 5000m run again. Took me 4 or 5 tries to get. Good luck! 

Very Awesome! thanks man

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Do you have to get these kill trophies in one single game? i swear ive gotten 30 mini smg and 50 regular smg kills by now but i havent gotten anything to pop

EDIT: restarted game and its fixed!

Yeah I had this problem a lot with almost every trophy. Every time I bought a weapon I would quit and restart the game otherwise the kills wouldn't register. 

• Like 1