Ratchet & Clank - Online trophies

Aecesaje_

Hi, so after playing the reboot of R&C I decided to go back and platinum every game from this franchise but I heard that some games have Online trophies and that can stop me from winning every platinum( I don't have to much time to play because of the studies and the servers can go down any time soon).

So I want to know: "How many Online trophies have all the games together?".

I really would like if anybody said to me the amount of Online trophies of each game, I know the first 3 games don't have Online trophies but I'm not sure about the last ones (after a Crack in Time)

Edited by maiathewinners

full frontal and all 4 one has online capabilities (all 4 one isn't mandatory but helpful) but full frontal has one online trophy tied to the plat.

the disc version of full frontal gives the vita copy for free, if have a vita the winning 5 games is easy or can boost with another person/friend.

digital version on ps3 can also boost with another ps3.

Edited by kingdrake2

10 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

full frontal and all 4 one has online capabilities (all 4 one isn't mandatory but helpful) but full frontal has one online trophy tied to the plat.

the disc version of full frontal gives the vita copy for free, if have a vita the winning 5 games is easy or can boost with another person/friend.

digital version on ps3 can also boost with another ps3.

Thanks

22 hours ago, breakingthegreen said:

Cross-buy on disc was dropped a while ago, I believe the digital version still has cross-buy.

he's right. i would go with his choice. the codes only worked for a certain amount of time (might of expired).