Are all events good for crowns?

False_Gix

So I know the great hunting events with 4/5 monsters are great for crowns and I have been farming them a lot.  The question is are other events also good to farm?  Specifically I have been doing the elder's recess one a lot and now have golds for every monster in the quest EXCEPT for small uragon.  I also see that there is another event to hunt 2 uragons.  I am wondering if it would be a good idea to start doing that one instead or if I should stick with the 4 monster elder's recess

26 minutes ago, False_Gix said:

So I know the great hunting events with 4/5 monsters are great for crowns and I have been farming them a lot.  The question is are other events also good to farm?  Specifically I have been doing the elder's recess one a lot and now have golds for every monster in the quest EXCEPT for small uragon.  I also see that there is another event to hunt 2 uragons.  I am wondering if it would be a good idea to start doing that one instead or if I should stick with the 4 monster elder's recess

Not all events give crowns with the exception being Street Fighter, Horizon Zero Dawn, and the Kulu event. Don't waste your time doing the 2 Uragaan event. You won't get any crowns from it.

EDIT: At least Uragaan spawns at the beginning. I would watch a measurement video so you won't have to waste too much time fighting it.

Edited by Edunstar84

Typically you want to look for the event quests that mention it being a great boon towards your research in the description - I believe they are the only events that have a increased crown chance. Other events have guaranteed crowns like the aforementioned Horizon Zero Dawn and Street Fighter event quests, but they're few and far between.