Latest MHW updates - anything for us who beat the game?

Erkawest

Hey all,

Has there been anything interesting in MH since us who platinumed in March finished the game? I keep reading about Springbreak, but is this only for crown hunting?

I finished Deviljho crowns already on the first day and haven't played since.

Is there new content? New clothes, costumes, skins etc? Anything worthwhile to pick up the game again for people who got all crowns already?

New greatsword which is the highest raw GS in the game, so its amazing with the right build. Most previous events return like the HZD and the Wiggler quests. New armour sets (granted, they are really only useful for fashion hunter, not monster hunter), Weekly bounties swapped to daily for the event, Hard armour spheres (+200), new outfits for Poggie and Handler, and i think thats about it.

• 2 weeks later...

The best thing to do is having a full session. There are new weapons from defeating Kuvle - they are not available at the Workshop. It's random or based on how many times you defeat or based on the investigation level. There are also new requests at the Resource Center, but I haven't checked them out yet. 

It's not terribly exciting, but it is worth having a quick look, if you know 15 other people.

EDIT: New outfits for your Kitty.

Edited by Edunstar84