PAYDAY 2 how to level up quickly in 2018

Hi guys,

Is there any quick way to reach infamy level 25 after all the new updates in this game? It seems it would take ages to get there just playing the game. I saw a couple of guides and videos but they all seems outdated and does not work anymore. Any help or suggestion would by greatly appreciated :highfive:

Any heists that take longer than 10 minutes to beat.. 

My favorite heist for leveling up are "Hoxton Breakout" and "The slaughterhouse" on Mayhem difficulty.

You could even play them on Death wish for more xp, but if your team is shit you might fail.  At least on Mayhem you can solo them. 

For added bonus, play the Ukrainian job in stealth before and you will be awarded a + 10 - 15 % exp bonus for the next heist. 

• 4 weeks later...

I would strongly recommend doing Big Oil (complete day 1 on stealth via ECM rush - day 2 isn’t necessary for the 15% stealth XP bonus so just go loud) and then follow it up with a cookoff session using the no cops glitch. 

The glitch itself is easy to pull off but you’ll still have to cook all of the bags however this gets faster and you’ll need less bags every time you infamy. There’s a calculator you can use to work out how many bags you’ll need depending on your current situation:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IofkS4b2v60Ra7LKiZnVfgABWstQfWjA3-aNbgB6bOw/edit?usp=sharing

I’ve also been working on a way to see if bags can be thrown into the van without the cops spawning so that you can grind on higher difficulties however for now I would recommend playing on OVK (or higher if you all carry commando 101 launchers to kill dozers quickly) and always make sure you have enough time to get all of your bags into the van. Also remember to avoid leaving with anyone in custody as this will result in a -30% XP penalty however if you have all four players escape then you’ll receive a 30% XP bonus so it is definitely better to bring friends along for the ride.

Edited by Waddlingdan

• 2 weeks later...

lvl0: diamond store (OD)

lvl40-70/80: favorite loud heists (OVK) - dont forget to activate the stealth bonus before heists

lvl70/80: santa workshop with or without the 4 sentry glitch (OVK) OR your favorite heists

repeat

You guys got it all wrong.

Do stealth xp to get Bonus xp. Framing Frame One Down. 25% Bonus xp. Or you can do Elections Day Job One Down and get 20% Bonus xp. Cook off is the best choice for that matter. They are 2 ways. Cook off DW going loud or do Cook off One Down Turret glitch.