Ending??

lol I Said the SAME THING when I 100% it.

I'm being honest when I said that never before has a game ending blindsided, shocked, enraged AND excited me before. It was pretty ballsy of them to just barely get this game out, and still end it with absolutely NO closure.

As for a sequel, I actually asked them myself late last year via facebook if they were gonna continue it, and they said they weren't done, but I haven't seen anything of it yet.

This is their facebook if you want to try and ask them directly. Seems the company is working on something else right now.

https://www.facebook.com/FlyingCarpetsGames

11 hours ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

lol I Said the SAME THING when I 100% it.

I'm being honest when I said that never before has a game ending blindsided, shocked, enraged AND excited me before. It was pretty ballsy of them to just barely get this game out, and still end it with absolutely NO closure.

As for a sequel, I actually asked them myself late last year via facebook if they were gonna continue it, and they said they weren't done, but I haven't seen anything of it yet.

This is their facebook if you want to try and ask them directly. Seems the company is working on something else right now.

https://www.facebook.com/FlyingCarpetsGames

Thanks ... yeah that was a messed up way to end if it was the end lol

• 10 months later...

At the end of the credits it says "Thank you for playing our first game". After that it shows a picture with a lady (the queen maybe) playing a harp and a "To be continued" message on the bottom right corner. So, I guess they want to make a sequel at some point.