All the GOOD weapons, resold back to you as DLC.

You

Aside from this game being a shitty buggy mess of a game with essential Dynasty Warriors features missing, such as offline coop play.

Seems we found out why all the characters in the game were all fitted with shitty spears, fans and spears. It's so they can be sold back to you at a price...

Pretty shady if you ask me.

I'll leave it to Jim Sterling this time.

Sounds shit but not anything different to what we've had for years now.

Also stopped trusting Jim Sterling's videos since his one about Guild Wars 2 where he admitted he hadn't played the game and was just hopping on the bandwagon to cash in on views. Almost all of his information was wrong.

Seems other people are quite happy about 'more content' though, justifying it with 'but they need to hire voice actors!'. I guess this will be the new standard for Dynasty Warriors now then.

Also Ninja Gaiden 3 sold the weapons by DLC when in 2 they were all in the game, the good thing was that in the version Razor's Edge already came with everything.
I hope that in a revision of the DW8 they put everything that has to be and that they do not sell the things separately, the best thing in this case in not buying the DLC so that they know that is not the way.

2 hours ago, jrdemr said:

I would like to avoid normalizing shitty behavior, no matter how long it's been going on for.

Same, it needs to be called out and my original comment isn't helpful. Sometimes it's tiring to stay annoyed at devs though when we know there's a huge wave of people that are happy to buy whatever shit they push.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Asvinia said:

Same, it needs to be called out and my original comment isn't helpful. Sometimes it's tiring to stay annoyed at devs though when we know there's a huge wave of people that are happy to buy whatever shit they push.

Agree 100%. I used to be the guy that would buy all packs for his games, no matter how small, but recently, my thinking has changed quite a bit. I'm just downright tired of being taken for a ride and asked to pay extra for content that 10 years ago would have been in the actual game. As from now on, I'm only getting the major content - actual expansions for the base game. Otherwise, this culture of carving content can go fuck right off.

• Like 1