Archer of the Month, cheap and easy.

This game is a pretty easy platinum unless like me you’re not very good at anything shooter related. Then this trophy can be a pain. 

So what I did was get up high on a tower, used the predator bow to line up a headshot on a far away enemy, fired and immediately jumped. 

Proceeded to fall to my death, but while in de-synchronization, the trophy popped. 

Doubt this is a new idea but haven’t seen it on psnprofiles. 

• Like 2

I had some difficulties with this trophy trying to aim a shot from above. Could be because I did not use aim assist at all in the game. So instead I took a shot on an enemy at an even level and found this to be an easier way to keep the aim lined. I did it at the camp north of Siwa iirc. The enemy was at a tower and I jumped from a roof close to it.

3 hours ago, Maeglenus said:

I am always using bow and arrow in the game Origins, it's very very very easy to use lol.. My suggestion; go train your bow and arrow skills.. It's a BIG part of this Assassin's Creed game..

Ha. Use bow all the time and while it may not always be pretty do just fine. But this eluded me and am sure am not alone in finding it difficult. (and did try with aim assist on and off. Unfortunately with assist it always targets body and is hard to move quickly)

Knew someone one would say something like “Git Gud” or such. But we all have our strengths and weaknesses, and while feel there’s many things in gaming am quite good at, shooting while on the move is not one of them.  *~*

• Like 1