Is this game grindy?

xxdmcgee2288xx

As the title suggests, I’ve been eyeballing this game for weeks, even for a few weeks before it dropped.. asked ratalaika games when it was gonna release but then fell on the fence about it.. I don’t feel like grinding in a game atm.. don’t get me wrong, I don’t necessarily want it to be stupid silly easy super quick play either.. I just don’t want grindy.. lol

I know I sound picky but I just don’t wanna be like “damn, dude, is this game ever gonna end?” And it looks super repititive.. so.. yeah.. guess a better thread would’ve been, thoughts on game..

Easy 2-4 hour platinum. Grind is not bad as some levels have treasure chests that drop 100+ coin worth. You can easily buy equipment and perks to speed through.

It does get repetitive and boring after 30 minutes of continuous play for me.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kishnabe said:

Easy 2-4 hour platinum. Grind is not bad as some levels have treasure chests that drop 100+ coin worth. You can easily buy equipment and perks to speed through.

It does get repetitive and boring after 30 minutes of continuous play for me.

Thank you. Might just get it for break time at work for the vita.. your input was insightful. I’m a ratalaika games fan, and I like retros and RPGs so.. yeah. Might as well grab this one..