questions regarding raid mode items and ps4 additions

hi there everyone i've been playing this game on 3ds , ps3 & 4 and i have a couple of questions

1- are there lvl 50 ultra rare versions of jill's samurai edge as well as parker's n jesseca's guns in raid 

2- how does the effect of rare finders work when they are stacked when you have 1+2+3 in the same gun , does it make a union effect as in ++++++ when i farm weapon cases in GSC as i pick up the case does one of the rare finders effect the weapon i get or does it all of them together makes my chances better ,  if i have a weapon with RF 1+2+3 & another with only 3  does the pick up effect from both guns or only the current gun im holding .

3- is it me or does leveling up from 40 to 50 in this game is longer than it was on ps3 , did they make cornucopia parts harder to get in this game or am i unlucky and where can i get em , are enemies placements and hidden stars in abyss changed from the ps3 

4- is FBC2 - BSAA2 - STARS2 only on GSC 

5 - what do you get when you trinity all specific stages like stage 1 ,2  etc ...

6- what types of bullets are effective to each enemy type 

7- now damage against humanoids are the oozes but does it include fat chainsaw mayday monsters  , hunting gear is for the hunters and dogs but what does it include creatures of the sea ??!! the fishes , shell enemy , crawling oozes from the beach level   and the knight sword enemies right ??! 

1 - No, because these are considered DLC weapons, the only way to get these three is by buying them on the in-game store.

2 - From what i've read they do stack, though i'm not sure if it multiplies the effects or just add them up.

3 - Leveling up always took long, i don't think they made any changes there. Just use EXP Boost on all your weapons.

3.1 - Only Cornucopia 5 is a random drop in the Ghost Ship, the rest are all tied to Trinity bonuses on Abyss. Cornucopia 1 & 2 = Abyss Trinity 10, 11 or 12, Cornucopia 3 & 4 = Abyss Trinity 18 or 19.

3.2 - Everything is the same except for Ghost Ship Chaos where the enemy spawns are different and the types of enemies are also remixed. (i.e you will see Hunters at the very beginning)

4 - No, you can get them from the RE.NET "Treasure Hunt Challenge" event, the only way to get them in-game however is by getting a Trinity on Ghost Ship Chaos, only one of the three drops at a time and it's random.

5 - https://steamcommunity.com/groups/REREVRAID/discussions/0/540737262278069464/

6 - Read this.

7 - Human = Ooze, Pincer, Tricorne, Chunk, Rachael, Globster, Scagdead, Norman, Ghost Norman / Creature of the sea = Sea Creeper, Ghiozzo (black fish), Aculeozzo (golden fish), Scarmiglione ("shark" enemy with the shield), Draghignazzo & Baby Draghignazzo (observation deck boss).

thank you soo much Renatabls for the information you provided and i got the platinum yesterday .

- ahhh man ... too bad cuz i love jill so much i wanted her gun to be my main gun in raid but there are ultra rares that can surpass it .

- hmmm ok just wanted to know how the effects of the rare finders work .

- maybe because lvl 50 was my last trophy to plat so i felt it was really looong to get there , yeah exp boost helped ALOT .

- i need cornucopia soo bad but im sure its was easier to get them on 3ds n ps3 .

- yeah GSC has pattern A & B of enemies spawn points and placements ,  but i think they changed the hidden star medallions locations in raid mode .

- doing that on RE.Net right now .

- sweeeet thank you so much i needed that info .

- ohh wow interesting now i can plan my weapon setup now .

- haha you actually wrote their names lol , i lost it on how they name their enemies since RE5 and how i pronounce them like  Scaramangalion sarcastically . 

• 1 year later...