Lord of the Ring: War in the North Bug How to fix this?

Wow... I'm sorry to break the news, but this glitched on me as well and there is no way to fix this. I was really pissed since I was on my last playthrough and that is near the end of the game.

This glitch happens because you did not talk to everyone in the dwarf town before going on the eagle. :( I'm sorry, but you'll have to start a new game. (I gave up on the platinum since I didn't want to play through the game 3 times again.)

If you find an online match in the same area and continue on with them it will fix your playthrough/save hopefully enough people still play it and theres enough matches . 

There is, i got the same glitch some days ago and joined 2 others who was on chapter 5 part 1, ... When i beat the spider queen with them and exited, it fixed my save. 

• Like 3

There is, i got the same glitch some days ago and joined 2 others who was on chapter 5 part 1, ... When i beat the spider queen with them and exited, it fixed my save. 

REALLY?!??!?! I need to rebuy the game then

OK thanks, but once I get there and I defeated the spider with 2 other guys, but then when I would talk to Beleram (eagle) it appeard the :x: (better than my gme that didn't nothing) and then I freeze for about 5 seconds then I would appear in zanother place in the level

but maybe it was because the game I entered was really inchapter 5 part 4 and now I know tht I need to go any level except for this one

trying to find someone, who wants to play with me to helkp me invite me and say why you want to be my friend, my psn is helder-paulino

Wow... I'm sorry to break the news, but this glitched on me as well and there is no way to fix this. I was really pissed since I was on my last playthrough and that is near the end of the game.

This glitch happens because you did not talk to everyone in the dwarf town before going on the eagle. :( I'm sorry, but you'll have to start a new game. (I gave up on the platinum since I didn't want to play through the game 3 times again.)

for me it's only the 1st so I'm fine with but trying to get a solution on multiplayer, but your's, man I think I would quit that game, but try multiplayer nd then you can pass. MAYBE I dont know