The one thing that annoyed me when reading the trophy guides is...

The fact that Diablo is referred to as a "she" multiple times in the trophy guides (even one comment said 'yes Diablo is a she') while in this game Diablo is referred to as a male and the characters use "he" when talking about Diablo himself. I don't know how the topic makers got the gender wrong since Andariel is refrenced as the only female Evil by Cain's journal. 

Sorry for the pointless topic, but i just wanted to correct a wrong and make sure new players are not given the incorrect infornation. And before you say "Who cares", this was just bugging me.

Edited by HeroFangGhetz

When Diablo appears in this game, he uses a female as his vessel. Therefore making him a female in the context of this game.

Watch a couple of the cutscenes, check out his boobs lol. It was a pretty big point of contention when the game first came out.

Edited by KingGuy420
  • Like 1

I did a little snooping and I am no way a expert in any way but as far as I found out that Diablo is inhabiting a female body so by going by that logic you can say that Diablo is in fact female. Maybe that is why the guide author referred to Diablo as a she. Hope that clears anything up? xD

• Like 1