Perfect Golem King

Halaster

For anyone who is struggling to get this trophy, its fairly simple by making use of charge attack immunity frames. 

Before attempting it just create a portal back to town so you can choose to return to the menu and retry as needed.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Mission001 said:

Im a little bummed you cant replay bosses after you've defeated them the first time.

I hope once the game is completed you can, but for some reason im not too hopeful :(

Have not reached that point, but from what I have gathered from others comments you have to start a second play-through to do the bosses again.

I am not sure if it is a new game scenario where your gear carries over, or fresh each time either.

Currently working on the perfect for the second boss, and it is significantly more difficult than the first one.

Edited by Halaster
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Halaster said:

Have not reached that point, but from what I have gathered from others comments you have to start a second play-through to do the bosses again.

I am not sure if it is a new game scenario where your gear carries over, or fresh each time either.

Currently working on the perfect for the second boss, and it is significantly more difficult than the first one.

I felt the second boss was very easy compared to the first one, using the bow was so op against it.

I didnt perfect it, but i probs had maybe 5 hits tops, worst bit is the other plants firing stuff at you xD

Yeah, i think it would be nice to be able to grind the bosses. 

• Like 1