Paint park plus

sketchytravis

I couldnt figure out where to put this as its my first post that i know of... not too used to the forums. But im really stuck with the paint park plus trophies. Specifically "participation matters!" And "first victory"

Ive entered ad hoc multiple times with no popping or anything. I juat dont get it. Can anyone explain further for me or make a video for me to follow?

3 hours ago, sketchytravis said:

I couldnt figure out where to put this as its my first post that i know of... not too used to the forums. But im really stuck with the paint park plus trophies. Specifically "participation matters!" And "first victory"

Ive entered ad hoc multiple times with no popping or anything. I juat dont get it. Can anyone explain further for me or make a video for me to follow?

Each game has a subforum where you can create a post. To find it, go to the Games tab -> click on the trophy list -> near the top of the page (just below the header image) will be a few tabs and one of those is Forum.

1 minute ago, Nemesis_WM said:

Just play it alone then, when the time runs out you'll get both trophies.

Nothing is coming up for me. I open up ad hoc. And nothing happens i hit the thing in the bottom corner and nothing happens. I change the name of the room and enter and nothing happens. I just dont get what to do.

3 minutes ago, Nemesis_WM said:

Just play it alone then, when the time runs out you'll get both trophies.

Like i dont even see anything that brings up a timer

Create a room; Enter your room; Click on the pencil in the upper right corner; Now click on the golden crown; Choose: "use current canvas"; Write any name you want; Choose the theme you just created; Click "Yes", now just wait about a minute and then choose your drawing. Both trophies will pop.

Edited by Nemesis_WM
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nemesis_WM said:

Create a room; Enter your room; Click on the pencil in the upper right corner; Now click on the golden crown; Choose: "use current canvas"; Write any name you want; Choose the theme you just created: Click "Yes", now just wait about a minute and then choose your drawing. Both trophies will pop.

Thank you so much man. See now that should be in the guide

• Like 1

This website is a fine place to hang out, but when in doubt about a trophy the best thing to do is refer to the specific trophy guide at playstationtrophies.org. There the guide specifically mentions clicking the crown. If you use the .org site as well as this one, you're going to have a good time.

• Like 1