Rain scenes

What are the requirements for those scenes?

I got both confessions, so I got the ending flags, but not the rain scene. On the guide here it says that it's just the sex with the highest affinity that count, but when I get to that spot, I get the normal  flag for female, but not the rain scene..

I'm, currently on my 4th playthrough, and in this playthrough I have generally been mean toward the guys (doing the minimum to recruit everyone), but somehow screwed up and didn't recruit the Twins (while being extra nice to them...), and as I said, I'm getting the female flag, but not the rain scene, so now I don't think that's the cause or not..

I still have a ton of hypernatural to play, so if playing that with just girls would be enough to fix it and get the rain scene, or will I need to replay the game again just for this scene?

5 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

For the album entry event 24 which is called Rain Shower, Shiga needs a higher affinity than Hikime. And for the album entry event 25 which is called Shelter From The Rain, Hikime needs a higher affinity than Shiga.

Ok, so, by playing Hypernatural with Hikime and the girls and by doing White Board stuff with Hikime, I can fix that, right? (I only have 13 Hypernatural wins + need the Slimed trophy too, so I will play a ton of that.. so if I could avoid doing the story again, it would be nice).

3 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok, so, by playing Hypernatural with Hikime and the girls and by doing White Board stuff with Hikime, I can fix that, right? (I only have 13 Hypernatural wins + need the Slimed trophy too, so I will play a ton of that.. so if I could avoid doing the story again, it would be nice).

Potentially yes. I’m not sure whether Hypernatural and training give more/less/the same affinity as answers in each chapter but since you need to play Hypernatural anyway it’s worth sticking with the girls snd seeing what happens. If worse comes to worst it’s not hard to run through the game again aiming for a particular scene.

9 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Potentially yes. I’m not sure whether Hypernatural and training give more/less/the same affinity as answers in each chapter but since you need to play Hypernatural anyway it’s worth sticking with the girls snd seeing what happens. If worse comes to worst it’s not hard to run through the game again aiming for a particular scene.

Ok, thanks, I will do that.

I don't think that I may need a lot of affinity, since I think my main issue is that she died once (I think), other than that, Shiga shouldn't have a lot of positive affinity, since I was using mainly anger+touch on him as well as the worst answers.

Hopefully, I will not need to spend much more time with this game after I finish the 2 Hypernatural trophies..

An update on this,

After a few Hypernatural wins (and Hikime started to call me, "Master" while talking to her), I tested it and got the Rain scene, but no trophy.. I counted, and I have all 30 scenes, do I need to do something else to unlock it, or should it unlock as soon as I get the 30th scene image? Just wondering if this glitched on me..

Well, for now I think that I will finish the other stuff (still have 32 hypernatural wins to get...)

Edit: Just finished the episode where we get the Rain scene and it unlocked, so it seams it unlocks at the end of the episode that we get the last scene.

Now I just need the 32 hypernatural wins for the platinum...

Edited by Han_the_Dragon