Corrupted data?

So,  I was planning to get the plat for this game but currently I"m on chapter 2 Heaven and Hell mode and just like clockwork everytime I'm at the end of the mission the data becomes corrupted. I tried to re-install the game (digital) to no luck. Did this happen to others as well? If so, did you manage to solve it and how?

Okay, I was able to do it. I re-installed the game, but this time I didn't download the patch. I was able to complete hah and tried also the level in dmd in order to see if the problem happened again. It worked,  if others have this problem try re-installing the game and avoid patch 1.01 at all cost.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 6/5/2018 at 8:36 PM, scemopagliaccioh said:

Okay, I was able to do it. I re-installed the game, but this time I didn't download the patch. I was able to complete hah and tried also the level in dmd in order to see if the problem happened again. It worked,  if others have this problem try re-installing the game and avoid patch 1.01 at all cost.

But you had to start the game over anyway, right?
I mean that didn't fix the corrupted save file of yours, but just allowed you to successfully earn the platinum without having your save file getting corrupted again?
Because I dropped that platinum many years ago because of nearly reaching the plat, and then my faile got corrupted after over 70 hours invested in the game, which was incredibly frustrating, ngl...

5 minutes ago, Mergo said:

But you had to start the game over anyway, right?
I mean that didn't fix the corrupted save file of yours, but just allowed you to successfully earn the platinum without having your save file getting corrupted again?
Because I dropped that platinum many years ago because of nearly reaching the plat, and then my faile got corrupted after over 70 hours invested in the game, which was incredibly frustrating, ngl...

Once a save file has been corrupted for any game, there's no way to fix it - all you can do is delete it off your hard drive and start over from scratch if you don't have a clean backup handy :(.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...