Dualshock 4 compatibility?

Igni

I've been wanting to start this boost for a while, but I don't have enough Dualshock 3 controllers to do everything solo. I can find no info regarding Twisted Metals DS4 compatibility online, could anyone here test it out?

48 minutes ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

I doubt it would work with Twisted Metal servers but hey, I may just try it out. Anyways, is there any particular reason you can't test it yourself?

I haven't bought it yet :P I wouldn't get it unless I have enough controllers

Ahh, I see lol. Anyways, my previous account was ryan32289 but I created this account because I wanted a new username and a fresh start at trophies. I'm also quite intrigued with quite a few plats that you acquired. So, do you know as far as Twisted Metal being on the server shutdown chopping block?

Edited by XLordXNightmareX

We boosted GTA V last year I believe! No official news as of yet, but I believe it's very likely to get shut down soon. Ranked will get immensely more annoying if the closure is announced

5 minutes ago, EliasR991 said:

We boosted GTA V last year I believe! No official news as of yet, but I believe it's very likely to get shut down soon. Ranked will get immensely more annoying if the closure is announced

Yeah we did boost last year. I'm downloading the game right now as we speak. You do know what to do about the glitched online trophies right?

You're right :P I don't have any reason not to believe him though. 

Btw, is it worth the hassle to get a physical version for the ammo glitch? Or should I save myself the trouble and get digital? (If DS4 works that is)

Well, I read somewhere that the infinite ammo glitch on single player may have an impact on the glitched online trophies IIRC so you might as well save yourself the trouble and get the digital version. If you're going for the physical version for the ammo glitch then play MP first so that glitch won't have an impact on your chances to obtain at least one of the glitched trophies just to be safe. Just my thoughts. I think you're going to need a second opinion though just to be sure :P Anyhow, I somehow can't get my PS4 control connected to the PS3 but hope this video helps 

Edited by XLordXNightmareX
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

What do you think? Would you choose to believe that one dude who confirmed the ds4 would work on tm or hold off buying the game?

Why would it not work? The only thing you can't use with a DS4 controller on a ps3 is the xmb button. Used it for many different games when boosting in the past. All you do is plug and play

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

Sorry for late response, i can confirm it because i was boosting the trophies with some people unafortunately something happened to me and i wasn't able to continue the Boost :( , during that session i was using 2 controllers 1 DS3 and 1 DS4, everything works perfect Online ^^ (I have the game, you can check in my trophy list)
You can connect the DS4 via USB or Bluetooth, the only thing you can't use is the XMB Button like SnowxSakura said.

6 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Why would it not work? The only thing you can't use with a DS4 controller on a ps3 is the xmb button. Used it for many different games when boosting in the past. All you do is plug and play

Not always. There are many games that simply don't work with DS4. Saints Row as an example.