[Blasting Agent] Upgrade locations?

Hi!

Does anyone know of a good guide to find all the upgrades in the game? Also, is there a way to see which level I missed getting an upgrade for?

Thanks!

EDIT: Update, I finished the game and never found the red upgrade I was missing. I'm keeping this up in case someone finds a good guide one day, maybe one that at least tells how many upgrades are in each level. 

Edited by Kittet3

Just now, bezdomnekoty said:

In this game you get upgrades after level end you don't need a guide. https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/blasting-agent-ultimate-edition/317249-blasting-agent-ultimate-edition-trophy-guide-road-map.html Just read Step 1 & 2 and you're good to go 1f609.png

Oh yes, I should have specified. I'm referring to the red, blue, and green block upgrades for the gun! I missed a red one somewhere and it was making the bosses difficult as I think the red one is range? 

9 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Oh yes, I should have specified. I'm referring to the red, blue, and green block upgrades for the gun! I missed a red one somewhere and it was making the bosses difficult as I think the red one is range? 

O the gun upgrades that's what i don't remember at all having 3 plats in this game haha ?

I managed to find the majority of them by just taking a more "metroidvania" approach to exploring. Just try to not follow the obvious paths to normal level progression and you should easily find them or the doorways leading to them. Explore the entirety of every room before taking the exit...you'll need to do this any way to find every enemy and pile of gold.

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 1